Next Sydney meet?

Wikiposts

Next Sydney meet?

Old Mar 27th 2005, 11:15 am
Forum Regular

wezzer is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: Next Sydney meet?

Originally Posted by soapy
hi everyone. sorry i havent had a chance to get on here. my brother has been visiting
im all free again for the banter.
right!!!!!
jason k had a great idea with the park he mentioned. its a great park with loads of BBQs and loads of space for the kids. its really easy to get to and loads of parking. so i put in the second vote for that park. anyone else up for it??
now the date...hmmmmmm saturdays a great idea
how about the second of april? the day after nick(igual) birthday
so, ive put a date and a place, lets see who is up for it or has a better idea.
the reason for the date is.......
rosie and mike leave for the uk very soon and it wouldnt be right having the next meet after they left so lets have a big turnoot for 'rosie and family'
oh and we wont pick on her for leaving us either
a lot of new expats have arrived since the last meet so this will now be called the hello and goodbye meet.
now im off to read the rest of the posts on this thread.

soapy
hi soapy
havent been on site for a while yeah it sounds great what time at the park .
we will be there
wezzer
Old Mar 27th 2005, 7:12 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Next Sydney meet?

Originally Posted by Alan&Sonia
Yes we'll be there Soapy and thanks for letting us know the meet is happening. I will tell a few others who may like to come. I think Centennial Park would be easier to get to (although Olympic Park sounds fab too). I think we need you to make a decision, and an actual meeting point and time, makes it easier for everyone. See you all on the 2nd.

Sonia and Alan
we have decide on the park heres all the details
http://www.discoversydney.com.au/parks/centennial.html

map
http://www.multimap.com.au/map/brow...&multimap.y=198

map2
http://www.cp.nsw.gov.au/maps/index_ie.htm

now the date is the 2nd of april and the time is 12ish

right, ive worked out a meeting place.
if u use map2 from the post above u will get a detailed map of the park. theres plenty of BBQ sites but i think the best one with toilets and ponds other things to do is......
the BBQ on Grand drive, next to the learners cycleway. be careful theres 2 BBQs next to each other. if you are unsure check with me.
ill post my phone number the night before, again just in case.
Old Mar 27th 2005, 7:14 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wezzer
hi soapy
havent been on site for a while yeah it sounds great what time at the park .
we will be there
wezzer
hi wezzer 12ish at thepark...look at all the details above.
Old Mar 27th 2005, 8:25 pm
Mozzie magnet

chels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond repute

Another Sydney meet organised for a weekend when we are away...did we smell or something when we came along that time????

Have a good time, I'll think of you from up in the Gold Coast.
Old Mar 27th 2005, 8:32 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by chels
Another Sydney meet organised for a weekend when we are away...did we smell or something when we came along that time????

Have a good time, I'll think of you from up in the Gold Coast.
aww, thats a shame. hope u have a nice time though
Old Mar 27th 2005, 9:27 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Alan&Sonia
I will tell a few others who may like to come.
Sonia and Alan
good idea, the bigger the meet the better
Old Mar 27th 2005, 11:44 pm
Master of verbal pish©

'X' marks the spot
Attached Thumbnails Next Sydney meet?-project1.jpg  
Old Mar 28th 2005, 4:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

rumbletum will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by jasonK944
Good idea - how about a simple meet up in a pub - the edinburgh castle in Pitt street (2 min walk from Town Hall station) has an area upstairs that is quiet and good for this type of thing.

How about the British one of Oxford St - Gillian can bring her boxing gloves next time
Old Mar 28th 2005, 4:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

so how many are up for this meet on saturday?

Hi Rob, we will be there as usual.. havent been on the forum for a while so missed the thread. Looking forward to catching up with you all again.
Old Mar 28th 2005, 5:34 pm
Forum Regular

jasonK944 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rumbletum
How about the British one of Oxford St - Gillian can bring her boxing gloves next time
We are going to have to attend some parenting classes where we can learn to control our kids, before we can go back there.
Old Mar 28th 2005, 5:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

We are going to have to attend some parenting classes where we can learn to control our kids, before we can go back there.
Old Mar 28th 2005, 8:07 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Hi Rob, we will be there as usual.. havent been on the forum for a while so missed the thread. Looking forward to catching up with you all again.
great cant wait to see u, ill bring photos of the fishing trip
with the fish that steve bought i mean caught
Old Mar 28th 2005, 8:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

great cant wait to see u, ill bring photos of the fishing trip
with the fish that steve bought i mean caught
what about the photo of the fish you caught,(no wide angle lens required) , sorry saw.Mrs Soapy only had chips for dinner,
Old Mar 28th 2005, 8:40 pm
Master of verbal pish©

what about the photo of the fish you caught,(no wide angle lens required) , sorry saw.Mrs Soapy only had chips for dinner,
oh i caught loads of fish, but because i went to the pub (unlike some of the girls) they all when off by the time i got home 3am
lol
Old Mar 28th 2005, 8:41 pm
Master of verbal pish©

ehy dont u thugs bother to turn up on saturday
so tell me what went on here im feelin aw left oot

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.