Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Next Sydney meet?

Next Sydney meet?

Old Apr 5th 2005, 12:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Next Sydney meet?

Lovely day.....thanks for oganising it Soapy. Ian, Robert, Richard and Lee
Old Apr 5th 2005, 2:56 am
Forum Regular

Location: Ascot Berks(06.04) to Cronulla nr Sydney back to Ascot (04.05)
Rosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really nice

Sittin' in the library on borrowed time Me & Mike are looking at the photos and thinking how great you guys are and how it has all been so much fun.
Will miss you - try not to let us know how great a time you really are having without us!
Old Apr 5th 2005, 9:27 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rapitts
Soapy there was some talk or another drinky meet in the CBD, has any dates been arranged for that yet?

GG,
Good luck with the agencies. Yeah it would be good to meet up again, maybe at this CBD meeting thats been mentioned here.

Mr Ron
hi Ron, the date has been set for the night out, but ill miss it. we are moving house that day.
soapy
Old Apr 5th 2005, 9:29 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yafm
At last! success my keyboard has been having lots of bad hair days and now I have warmed it up with a hair dryer it has given me back all those missing keys.

Soapy I am away from 2nd May to 25th May (not 12th) so if the meet is during that time unfortunately we will miss it but if it is on the following weekend we will be sure to come. Glad the whole day before was good and am looking forward to seeing that meeting place.
dates not been set yet, we have a few things on for the next moths, so we will see how it goes

soapy
Old Apr 5th 2005, 9:29 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Ian12
Lovely day.....thanks for oganising it Soapy. Ian, Robert, Richard and Lee
no problem mate. we had a great time. i hope u enjoyed the photos.
Old Apr 5th 2005, 9:30 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Rosie n family
Sittin' in the library on borrowed time Me & Mike are looking at the photos and thinking how great you guys are and how it has all been so much fun.
Will miss you - try not to let us know how great a time you really are having without us!
i will send u an email everytime we meet , just to rub it in lol
Old Apr 6th 2005, 1:20 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by rumbletum
Only soapy could decipher your computer,cause thats what he speaks like,and to continue the big thankyous to the soapster,thankyou for drinking all of my beer,and for forgetting my trousers.
wheres your pics of the meet?????
Old Apr 6th 2005, 1:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

rumbletum will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by soapy
wheres your pics of the meet?????

oh mate, I am cream crackered... had a day off today and spent it making a movie... but having probs with my music, will tell you on Sunday, if I get it done by then....
I want it to be just right, and I wont give up till it is, so looks like I will be sat in front of this again tomorrow
I didnt have that many of Saturday actually, although I did have a good one of Alan upside down.. ha ha
I will do it tomorrow, I promise.... nightie night xxx
Old Apr 6th 2005, 9:47 pm
Master of verbal pish©

oh mate, I am cream crackered... had a day off today and spent it making a movie... but having probs with my music, will tell you on Sunday, if I get it done by then....
I want it to be just right, and I wont give up till it is, so looks like I will be sat in front of this again tomorrow
I didnt have that many of Saturday actually, although I did have a good one of Alan upside down.. ha ha
I will do it tomorrow, I promise.... nightie night xxx
ok ill sit here till your done lol
Old Apr 6th 2005, 10:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

rumbletum will become famous soon enough

ok ill sit here till your done lol

a lot of people would believe that you did.. ha ha
Old Apr 6th 2005, 10:05 pm
Master of verbal pish©

a lot of people would believe that you did.. ha ha
im still here lol.... u done yet
Old Apr 12th 2005, 12:42 am
Forum Regular

wezzer is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Re: Next Sydney meet?

im still here lol.... u done yet

hi soapy

we just got back from gold coast.thanks for a great time last sunday everyone made us feel really welcome.
cant wait for the next one

wezzer
Old Apr 12th 2005, 9:17 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by wezzer
hi soapy

we just got back from gold coast.thanks for a great time last sunday everyone made us feel really welcome.
cant wait for the next one

wezzer
no bother, hope u had a great time. it wont be too long till the next one. there is a thread on the go for a night out in the city. its on the 23rd. do a search for it.