British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Next Perth Expats Meet (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/next-perth-expats-meet-256447/)

Teresa Sep 24th 2004 2:52 pm

Next Perth Expats Meet

Hi all

Now there are lots more people arriving soon and some already here, we are having the next expats meet on Sunday 24th October so please sign up below.........Kala, you are first newbie that has signed (!!) as we know you are heading off to Geraldton soon after that date.................so everyone please come along, we are a very friendly bunch and you are sure of a damn good laugh (yes the shoes will be present :D )

Teresa x

(venue to be confirmed, depending on where everyone is coming from)

maxpaxx Sep 24th 2004 2:58 pm

Re: Next Perth Expats Meet

Hi Teresa,

Count us in. We are getting there next Thursday and staying in Subi for 3 weeks - not sure where we will be after that but not too far away hopefully.

Can't wait to meet you all...sounds like fun ;)

Maxine x :)

Teresa Sep 24th 2004 3:07 pm

Hi Maxine

you are all counted in!!! we are also having the ladies coffee mornings with the children over the school hols in a park somewhere so you will be just in time for that as they holidays are 4th to 15th Oct and we meet each Thurs so will let you know where and when if you want to meet us all before :D

Teresa x

Go Banana's !! Sep 24th 2004 3:07 pm

Originally Posted by Swifts
Hi all

Now there are lots more people arriving soon and some already here, we are having the next expats meet on Sunday 24th October so please sign up below.........Kala, you are first newbie that has signed (!!) as we know you are heading off to Geraldton soon after that date.................so everyone please come along, we are a very friendly bunch and you are sure of a damn good laugh (yes the shoes will be present :D )

Teresa x

(venue to be confirmed, depending on where everyone is coming from)

Madame Sin you are a star, like I won't come along..........

Jill :D

Teresa Sep 24th 2004 3:10 pm

Originally Posted by Go Banana's !!
Madame Sin you are a star, like I won't come along..........

Jill :D

You, my dear, are top of the guest list.....as star attraction....have had pm's about you!!!!

maxpaxx Sep 24th 2004 3:13 pm

Hi Maxine

you are all counted in!!! we are also having the ladies coffee mornings with the children over the school hols in a park somewhere so you will be just in time for that as they holidays are 4th to 15th Oct and we meet each Thurs so will let you know where and when if you want to meet us all before :D

Teresa x

Oh that would be great let me know and I'll try and come with the little angels. :D

Max x

Simone Sep 24th 2004 3:34 pm

We're in, of course.

Most people are NOR at present.
Come on south people!!!
If we get a good mix, we can have it at a central location, and that could be Lake Monger, which is a 10 minute walk from my place ;) :D

Nah, we'll see! I don't care where it is, I just want LOTS of people to come!

PommieLeague Sep 24th 2004 4:14 pm

Originally Posted by Simone
We're in, of course.

Most people are NOR at present.
Come on south people!!!
If we get a good mix, we can have it at a central location, and that could be Lake Monger, which is a 10 minute walk from my place ;) :D

Nah, we'll see! I don't care where it is, I just want LOTS of people to come!

Where who, when, what? Any details please? Im in Joondanna btw.

Simone Sep 24th 2004 4:24 pm

Originally Posted by Lathlain
Where who, when, what? Any details please? Im in Joondanna btw.

OMG, I just had to look Joondanna up! It's the suburb above us! :D

Well, where depends on who. When: 24th October. I guess from about 12 noon, that's what seems to work...

I think we should have it in park, and have a BYO bbq/picnic.

Siren & Brian Sep 25th 2004 3:08 am

We're in of course! Wouldn't miss it!

I agree with the park thing. A BBQ would be perfect to let the kiddos run about and tire themselves...LOL
(For those of you that don't know, we have FOUR!)

Looking forward to meeting all the newbies :D

Siren

Go Banana's !! Sep 25th 2004 3:15 am

You, my dear, are top of the guest list.....as star attraction....have had pm's about you!!!!

Probably ex's trying to shut me up, so I don't start rambling :D and giving any secrets away.

Jill

vicky o Sep 25th 2004 6:15 am

We'll try and be there, we'll be coming from Ocean Reef having arrived a couple of days before. :eek:

Go Banana's !! Sep 25th 2004 7:01 am

Oh bummer !! :( I'll just have to make the next one as I'm noy flying in until the 28th !!

Have a good time everyone. :beer:

Best wishes

Warren

natmcg Sep 25th 2004 7:40 am

Hi, we fly in (from Melbourne for a 2 week break - but with a view to moving interstate to Perth), on 20th October - staying in a city apartment on the South side - so we'd love to join in if that's ok :)

[we = pregnant me, husband and 3 year old]

JayDeee Sep 25th 2004 12:12 pm

Originally Posted by natmcg
Hi, we fly in (from Melbourne for a 2 week break - but with a view to moving interstate to Perth), on 20th October - staying in a city apartment on the South side - so we'd love to join in if that's ok :)

[we = pregnant me, husband and 3 year old]

As you know we'l be there.
Me Hubby (Ant) and sister (Natalie)
should arrive a couple of days before and will head up to Gero on Monday.

Does anyone know a cheap but OK place to rent for 3 or 4 days that is fairly central?
Natmcg do you have details of the apartments you are staying at if you could PM them it would be grea
VickyO what day do you get there and where you flying from and via?

Cant wait to meet you all.
Kala