Next in Perth?

Old May 17th 2007, 7:49 pm
Forum Regular

jo n craig is a jewel in the roughjo n craig is a jewel in the roughjo n craig is a jewel in the roughjo n craig is a jewel in the rough
Default Next in Perth?

Hi!
This may seem a funny question but I need the answer for my sanity!
Is there a Next shop in Perth???
I've been telling everyone there is however I'm not sure whether this info reached me in a dream!!!
Please help me I think I'm losing it!
Jo x
Old May 17th 2007, 10:56 pm
ian

mabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to all
Default Re: Next in Perth?

No next in Perth but there is one in Dubai if your that desperate for Next!

There are lots of nice shops in the town centre with Roxy stuff, quick silver etc which is probably alot nicer than Next!

To be honest Next is getting a bit samey, samey all the time!

Cheers Carol
Old May 18th 2007, 1:25 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

There is meant to be a Next in Joondalup but it's called something else. I never found it when I was up there but friends have. It doesn't sell current seasons though.
Old May 18th 2007, 1:31 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ohippy
There is meant to be a Next in Joondalup but it's called something else. I never found it when I was up there but friends have. It doesn't sell current seasons though.
It closed 2 weeks ago, lack of interest.
Old May 18th 2007, 1:34 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

Shut down now...it was aload of rubbish anyway, the stock was years old.

Someone said who needs Next when you have Target!!!!!
Old May 18th 2007, 1:37 am

kez81 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mabozar
No next in Perth but there is one in Dubai if your that desperate for Next!

There are lots of nice shops in the town centre with Roxy stuff, quick silver etc which is probably alot nicer than Next!

To be honest Next is getting a bit samey, samey all the time!

Cheers Carol
Do you really think that?? each to there own i guess all that surfers stuff is quite expensive when your earning aussie dollars, i am yet to find a shop that sell clothing that doesn't look like crap after a couple of washes.

kezx
Old May 18th 2007, 1:39 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kez81
Do you really think that?? each to there own i guess all that surfers stuff is quite expensive when your earning aussie dollars, i am yet to find a shop that sell clothing that doesn't look like crap after a couple of washes.

kezx
If I could afford I would kit my kids out in roxy and billabong but I priced up a pair of Roxy combat pants for my 9 year old the other day and they were $90. I have had a couple of hand me downs from friends and they do wash up nice but too pricey to buy for every day. Pumpkin Patch and Target are the best of a bad lot.
Old May 18th 2007, 2:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Rachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond repute

You can't buy Roxy, Quicksilver etc for children over here it would cost a small fortune. I always used to buy all the kids clothes in Next and they were great for price and quality. I could buy my older son clothes and by the time he grew out of them they were still in a perfect condition to hand down to the younger one. Here, the clothes don't wash well, one or two washes with the tops and all the seams twist. Trousers are just as bad, all the seams come undone or they get holes as the quality of the fabric is so bad. I seem to be forever buying clothes for them. Anyone coming over, definately stock your children up with stuff from the UK before you come, it will be money well spent.
Old May 18th 2007, 2:28 am
Just Joined

cornishoz is just really nicecornishoz is just really nicecornishoz is just really nicecornishoz is just really nicecornishoz is just really nicecornishoz is just really nicecornishoz is just really nicecornishoz is just really nice

Ive also seen last seasons next items in one of the canberra out of town discount malls. theyve got to dump the stuff they couldn't sell back in uk somewhere and must reckon all the poms that are missing their uk shopping so much will be desperate enough to buy it here. why dont you all just get used to some of the aussie brands and stop winging or order on line and be ripped off with postal charges and the exchange rate if you cant cope without looking the same as everyone else in the uk.
Old May 18th 2007, 2:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Rachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cornishoz
Ive also seen last seasons next items in one of the canberra out of town discount malls. theyve got to dump the stuff they couldn't sell back in uk somewhere and must reckon all the poms that are missing their uk shopping so much will be desperate enough to buy it here. why dont you all just get used to some of the aussie brands and stop winging or order on line and be ripped off with postal charges and the exchange rate if you cant cope without looking the same as everyone else in the uk.

No need to get your knickers in a twist. So what that a few of us miss Next, the quality of the clothes here is crap. If your happy with the clothing here fair enough but don't slag people off that arn't!
Old May 18th 2007, 4:05 am

kez81 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cornishoz
Calm down !! we arent slating australia just saying we find the quality of clothing better in the uk, i know people who have lived here 20 odd years but still on trips back to the uk stock up on clothes because the qualitys better there, i for one plan to do alot of clothes shopping when i go back for a visit this year.

kezx
Old May 18th 2007, 5:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Gems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond repute

What about Ebay. They have new roxy, quicksilver stuff on and cheaper than the shops. Some of it come from Thailand (or some place similar) with cheap shipping.

Also you can get Next stuff on Ebay, but would need to ask if they wills ship to Aus.

Worth a look as they do kids stuff and adults.

GEMS
Old May 21st 2007, 9:36 am
Forum Regular

jo n craig is a jewel in the roughjo n craig is a jewel in the roughjo n craig is a jewel in the roughjo n craig is a jewel in the rough

Oh no!!! What have I started?!!!
I only wanted to know because I have a habit of dreaming things and telling everyone what was in the dream as if it is true! Although the best one had to be if you eat chips outside you burn more calories - I told everyone I had watched it on Richard and Judy!!! Yep must have been another dream!
Only wanted Next info as OH works for them in UK so was wondering about job opps in oz. Although I have to agree kids stuff is great and washed really well!
Cheers everyone!
Jo x