Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

next lancashire meet?

next lancashire meet?

Old Apr 8th 2007, 9:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

kjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant future
Smile next lancashire meet?

hello to all

i keep reading different posts etc to try and help with us(me,hubby and two kids) move to oz.not posted much just keep reading and worrying that we are going down the correct visa route and got enough hours.(failed last year through misscomunication with agent regarding hours served!)
would like to meet people that are in the same boat with all the paper work collecting and stress of what to do.can anyone tell me who goes to these meets or is it a free 4 all even if you are only in sending tra stage?

thanks,from a shy want 2 be in oz yesterday hairdresser xx
Old Apr 8th 2007, 9:26 pm
Account Closed

louise is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: next lancashire meet?

Originally Posted by kjc79
hello to all

i keep reading different posts etc to try and help with us(me,hubby and two kids) move to oz.not posted much just keep reading and worrying that we are going down the correct visa route and got enough hours.(failed last year through misscomunication with agent regarding hours served!)
would like to meet people that are in the same boat with all the paper work collecting and stress of what to do.can anyone tell me who goes to these meets or is it a free 4 all even if you are only in sending tra stage?

thanks,from a shy want 2 be in oz yesterday hairdresser xx
Hi and welcome

The meets are open to everyone whatever stage you are at.

We went to the last Lancashire meet and had a really good afternoon, everyone is friendly and all willing to share stories, answer questions, ask questions etc etc

I believe the next one is 2nd June, keep an eye on the meet up thread and I'm sure someone will be posting soon with the venue and details.

Good luck and hopefully see you on the 2nd June
Old Apr 8th 2007, 9:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

kjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant future
Smile Re: next lancashire meet?

thanking you for replying. any idea where on the 2nd of june.saw i'd missed the 1st april one and bolton is only up the road too.........will keep an eye out.
kath x
Old Apr 8th 2007, 9:46 pm
Account Closed

louise is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kjc79
thanking you for replying. any idea where on the 2nd of june.saw i'd missed the 1st april one and bolton is only up the road too.........will keep an eye out.
kath x
Not sure sorry. The venue used last time was a good one, everyone seemed to enjoy themselves, we took over a whole area with Aussie flags, name badges and the lot.

I will be watching the thread and I am quite happy to help anyone organise the next one
Old Apr 9th 2007, 7:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

We will be up for the next meet