Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Next Gold Coast meet - Christmas in July

Next Gold Coast meet - Christmas in July

Old Jul 13th 2008, 7:54 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Next Gold Coast meet - Christmas in July

Well, what can i say,a good day was had by all. Soapy its just get better and better mate. I was only drinking pop so no hangover for me, not like you drunken bums . Pauline no wonder it rain on the gold coast with Soapy singing. To all we got to speak to it was nice seeing new face's and old, sorry to people we didn't get to talk to.
See you all at the next meet or football/golf.

Paul, Annette&Jessica
Old Jul 13th 2008, 8:18 am
Decreased member

Carbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond repute

Great meet again, many thanks to the mighty Soapy for the time & effort in organising. Good to meet new and old faces, problem is there are so many people and not enough time!
Old Jul 13th 2008, 9:28 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Thanks soapy.
Your on your way to being a GC legend
Good to see Rob and Ann as well
Quill and Kaz
Old Jul 13th 2008, 10:04 am
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ---Haggisman---
Thanks to everyone for a great day my heads still sore thanks to Jim&Michelle for the taxi service to Royal Pinesand Soapy mind i bought you a beer

Haggis
You're welcome - couldn't leave you sitting there like three orphans.....! You've obviously forgiven me for saying your first name was very English Good to meet you both and thanks a million to Soapy, Pauline, Richard, Rab and everyone for a great night as always.

Good to see Rab & Ann and Vicky of course. Don't get to see you guys often enough - not enough hours in the day or weekends in the year...... Michelle x
Old Jul 13th 2008, 11:02 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Thaks everone who made it yesterday!
It was another great meet with posters turning out in numbers
as usual i only ever got a chance to talk to people for a few mins but i was trying to chat to as many people as i could. in the end i gave up and sat and had a beer
sorry to anyone i missed

A big thanks goes out to Rab and Ann (only me) who helped organise everything with the club!

Another Big thanks goes to Steve and Debs Carbery for their help with putting up the decorations and welcoming as many people as they could as they walked through the doors. oh and for the name tags

Thanks to linda for the pies, i still didnt get one though

Thanks to the Brissie gang for making a huge effort again!

Thanks to justsarah for her constant bumping of the meet threads

And thanks to the usual suspects who turn out for every meet, its you guys that keep the meets working!

Thanks to some of the old members who turned out that havent been to a meet for a while. it was great to see you guys

Thanks to everyone who helped decorate the club

oh and thanks to you lot for all your lovely replies after the meet

i will try and add the photos soon

Soapy and Pauline
Old Jul 13th 2008, 11:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Dam i must check who's logged in all of the above is by me not the missus otherwise Bobby will cry if he thought he was beaten at golf by a woman

Haggis
you and that soapy bloke would make a good team you PAIR OF WOMEN
Old Jul 13th 2008, 11:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to everyone for a great day my heads still sore thanks to Jim&Michelle for the taxi service to Royal Pinesand Soapy mind i bought you a beer

Haggis
Typical Scotman ! The usual tightarse syndrome PS Thanks for the lift Paul & Annette
Old Jul 13th 2008, 11:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yet another great day and such a worthy cause ! Great to meet some new folks and the auld gang as well !To Soapy and Pauline thanks very ta for the hospitality and putting up with all the slavver coming from myself Top bananas the pair of yous.Until the next time(jeez it's only a month away will have to start saving up )
Great organization from those involved .Chears me dears ! Now where's Sarah with the next countdown just incase we forget
Old Jul 13th 2008, 11:25 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

We didn't make it as we were camping at tambourine mountain (so beaut)!!! However, we'd have loved to meet with peeps too! we move to varsity lakes in 2 and a half weeks and would love to meet people around that area!!!

Well done soapy, i think you must put a lot of work into these meets??

next time fo sure!!!!
Old Jul 13th 2008, 12:43 pm
Just Joined

amberava is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Soapy, Pauline and everyone who helped with arrangements.What a fab day and night. Met loads of lovely people. Nice to speak to so many new people and people who have been here a while too. Thanks for making the effort. Still feeling a bit rough today though as im sure all those who were with us till the very end of the night will be too!!!!lol
Looking forward to the next one now.
Sharon, Paul, Amber and Ava.
Old Jul 14th 2008, 1:36 am
Just Joined

seabass007 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Soapy for arranging the meet up it was really great meeting up with you and so many nice people. Sorry we didn't really get round to speaking to everyone!

Hopefully we can do it again soon.

Paul, Sue and Adam
Old Jul 14th 2008, 10:02 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Carbery
...Good to meet new and old faces, problem is there are so many people and not enough time!
Thats a good point Carbery,i walked in with my wife and some friends and it took me 45 mins to catch up with them again as theres so many people to talk to from the second you walk in the door.
Some you know,some you see occasionally and some new people.
I know someone mentioned it can be intimidating when they are new as people only chatted to them for a minute,but next time it will get easier,trust me,we've all been there.

Paul and Sharon,it was nice chatting to you and we'll be in touch for a beer or two! I was just getting into the swing of things when our taxi came!

There's a lot of organisation goes into the social and sporting meets here on the Coast and hats off to all involved who participate.
Old Jul 15th 2008, 4:35 am
Just Joined

ade & natalie is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Soapy and Pauline for a great night we really enjoyed ourselves and meeting new people also thanks to everyone else who helped out.

Was really nice to meet Fae Mally and his wife Donna will have to meet up again soon.

Natalie Ade & Baby Liam :
Old Jul 15th 2008, 10:13 am
NO 8 THE LEGEND

Lerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ade & natalie
Thanks Soapy and Pauline for a great night we really enjoyed ourselves and meeting new people also thanks to everyone else who helped out.

Was really nice to meet Fae Mally and his wife Donna will have to meet up again soon.

Natalie Ade & Baby Liam :
i've dropped you a PM nat.
Old Jul 15th 2008, 10:38 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments
I am just about to add the photos from saturday. if you want to see them they are posted on the thread for the next meet

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.