Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Next girls night out - Brisbane

Next girls night out - Brisbane

Old Jul 19th 2005, 2:42 am
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Wanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Next girls night out - Brisbane

Hiya ladies,

Well you know I can't make it this weekend (Adventure racing) but I'll be holding that long awaited birthday party at the end of August. Check out the thread titled Brisbane - GIRLS ONLY
Hopefully I'll see you all then.

Oh - and any newbies are welcome too. You know what they say - the more the merrier! And what better way to make new friends!

W.
Old Jul 20th 2005, 9:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

Originally Posted by Wanderlust
Hiya ladies,

Well you know I can't make it this weekend (Adventure racing) but I'll be holding that long awaited birthday party at the end of August. Check out the thread titled Brisbane - GIRLS ONLY
Hopefully I'll see you all then.

Oh - and any newbies are welcome too. You know what they say - the more the merrier! And what better way to make new friends!

W.
Good luck with your adventure racing.......hopefully you'll have good weather! Let us know how it goes...and photos! Before and after!
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 8:17 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

hi there could you add 2 more for your night out,me and amanda,i ll need to know where though,lol i ll go through the thread

tracey
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 8:24 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya,
You dont have to go back too far,page 7 for lindyloo's broadcast

Saturday 23 July 7.30pm at Gilhooley's

on the corner of Albert and Charlotte Streets in centre of Brisbane

See ya there,
Donna.
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 8:32 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

cheers donna ive just found it,looking forward to meeting you all,

tracey
Originally Posted by madsad
Hiya,

Saturday 23 July 7.30pm at Gilhooley's

on the corner of Albert and Charlotte Streets in centre of Brisbane

See ya there,
Donna.
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 11:14 am
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

wholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scissors
cheers donna ive just found it,looking forward to meeting you all,

tracey
Hey Tracey, you're here! Welcome...how fast it's all gone! Hope journey was good and you're enjoying initiation! See ya tomorrow, Colette x
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 12:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

And Jo Cousins, Sue from Manchester, and Atticus are all coming too!!
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 12:37 pm
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

wholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by logan
And Jo Cousins, Sue from Manchester, and Atticus are all coming too!!
Hey sue....good yer making it there too. You moved now then? Well you'll recognise me anyhow! Good chance in this weather i'll wear the "poncho" too! Bit loud....but at least you'll recognise me! lol! Colette x
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 12:39 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wholeworldwindow
Hey sue....good yer making it there too. You moved now then? Well you'll recognise me anyhow! Good chance in this weather i'll wear the "poncho" too! Bit loud....but at least you'll recognise me! lol! Colette x

Just make sure you leave all the loo roll at home

Donna.
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 12:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant future

Yeah, just moved in yesterday but only got telephone today. I'm in Highgate Hill which so far is exceedingly brill.
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 12:51 pm
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

Originally Posted by madsad
Just make sure you leave all the loo roll at home

Donna.
OY! That was my designer outfit that was! Cost me $200 more for the designer loo roll down the back!
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 12:54 pm
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sue from Manchester
Yeah, just moved in yesterday but only got telephone today. I'm in Highgate Hill which so far is exceedingly brill.

Highgate Hill? Sounds like a London suburb! Look forward to hearing all about it tomorrow! Glad your settled. x
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 12:57 pm
Forum Regular

LindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the rough

[QUOTE=madsad]Hiya,
QUOTE]

Some people just can't help being useful. Are you bringing the bog roll for WWW or will I?

Good to see loads of newbies...god, I've only been to 4 of these things and I'm talking like an old fart (nothing new there, I here you cry).

See you all on Saturday.
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 1:00 pm

OY! That was my designer outfit that was! Cost me $200 more for the designer loo roll down the back!

You were robbed it only costs under $12 for a loo roll pack of 18

Donna.
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 1:01 pm
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

QUOTE]

Are you bringing the bog roll for WWW or will I?
[/QUOTE]

OY! (As long as it's not pre used, I'm not fussy!) I tell you, it's anew London trend.....you'll all be doing it in a few months!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.