Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Next girls night out - Brisbane

Next girls night out - Brisbane

Old Jul 5th 2005, 12:11 am
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Next girls night out - Brisbane

Another ickle bump
Old Jul 5th 2005, 6:59 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Wooohoooooo, shippers are booked. In case you haven't guessed yet, I'm a little excited, lol.
Can't wait to meet you all, love and hugs
Sarah
Old Jul 5th 2005, 7:41 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally Posted by teach
Wooohoooooo, shippers are booked. In case you haven't guessed yet, I'm a little excited, lol.
Can't wait to meet you all, love and hugs
Sarah

excellent news... you'll be here sipping tea ( ???!) with us before you know it.
Old Jul 6th 2005, 3:46 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mlbonner
excellent news... you'll be here sipping tea ( ???!) with us before you know it.
A terrible thing has happened, I'm off tea, lol.
Sarah
Old Jul 6th 2005, 10:21 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally Posted by teach
A terrible thing has happened, I'm off tea, lol.
Sarah

Best get out the Bolly then
Old Jul 6th 2005, 10:46 pm
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough

Hey, don't start Sarah on the Bolly, anything could happen eh Sarah!!

Oh I can't wait for your phone call to let me know you've exchanged!!!

Roll on Friday!!!

Shell
xx
Old Jul 6th 2005, 11:43 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

question?

Myself, partner and 2 kids are coming to Labrador on the Gold Coast for a holiday. We arrive on the 22nd of July, and the missus has asked me to ask YOU, if she can come to the Brissie girls night out??

We appreciate we could all very well be suffering from jetlag on the 23rd, but if she is ok, she wants me to ask you lot if it would be ok for her to come along?

She's ok, just a complete chatterbox! ...lol, you have been warned!

What do you reckon girls?

Oh and is there an age restriction??

I ask as my daughter MIGHT be interested ?!?! she is only 15, but she is VERY mature for her age, prob more than me ...lol, but she would pass for a 16.17yr old easy.

also, if I dress up in my fav dress and lippy, could I come too? ...lol.

Please ignore last question, but the others are serious ?!

Cheers
Old Jul 7th 2005, 2:54 am
part-time Visa Angel!

Originally Posted by Jim2004
question?

Myself, partner and 2 kids are coming to Labrador on the Gold Coast for a holiday. We arrive on the 22nd of July, and the missus has asked me to ask YOU, if she can come to the Brissie girls night out??

We appreciate we could all very well be suffering from jetlag on the 23rd, but if she is ok, she wants me to ask you lot if it would be ok for her to come along?

She's ok, just a complete chatterbox! ...lol, you have been warned!

What do you reckon girls?

Oh and is there an age restriction??

I ask as my daughter MIGHT be interested ?!?! she is only 15, but she is VERY mature for her age, prob more than me ...lol, but she would pass for a 16.17yr old easy.

also, if I dress up in my fav dress and lippy, could I come too? ...lol.

Please ignore last question, but the others are serious ?!

Cheers

Hey - your wife is a definite, the more the merrier.. .the problem with your daughter would only be that we meet in a pub and they're pretty strict on licencing laws out here. I cant ever remember being asked for ID in the UK, but have been asked several times (including at this place we're meeting at) and I'm over 18 by quite a few years If your daughter wanted to come along, I personally wouldnt have a problem, but she would have to be prepared to be turned away & make alternative arrangements..... that would be your call I guess.

Look fwd to meeting your wife
Old Jul 7th 2005, 3:14 am
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Hey - your wife is a definite, the more the merrier.. .the problem with your daughter would only be that we meet in a pub and they're pretty strict on licencing laws out here. I cant ever remember being asked for ID in the UK, but have been asked several times (including at this place we're meeting at) and I'm over 18 by quite a few years) If your daughter wanted to come along, I personally wouldnt have a problem, but she would have to be prepared to be turned away & make alternative arrangements..... that would be your call I guess.

Look fwd to meeting your wife
Hi Michelle, ok cheers.

I was only askin bout the daughter on the 'off chance', she's fine if it's a NO NO. We're staying on the Gold Coast then and I said i'll drop her off and pick her up after if the Brissie lot allow it

I could bring my daughter along and see if she makes the first pub, and bring her back with me if a no go, but if you think we're fighting a losing battle then we'll not even start it!

Oh and I just want to say. IF anyone is aware of my posts from a few months ago about my partner, then please be assured EVERYTHING is super fine now

Sorry if that throws you, but some ppl will know what I'm on about and just want to say she is fine now

A right ole gassbag tho! ...lol

I said earlier, but you have been warned!! ...lol

Naaaaah, she's fine, gets on with EVERYONE and is very much looking forward to meeting the BE lot from Brissie/Gold Coast
Old Jul 7th 2005, 7:23 am
part-time Visa Angel!

Hi Michelle, ok cheers.

I was only askin bout the daughter on the 'off chance', she's fine if it's a NO NO. We're staying on the Gold Coast then and I said i'll drop her off and pick her up after if the Brissie lot allow it :

I could bring my daughter along and see if she makes the first pub, and bring her back with me if a no go, but if you think we're fighting a losing battle then we'll not even start it!

Oh and I just want to say. IF anyone is aware of my posts from a few months ago about my partner, then please be assured EVERYTHING is super fine now

Sorry if that throws you, but some ppl will know what I'm on about and just want to say she is fine now

Naaaaah, she's fine, gets on with EVERYONE and is very much looking forward to meeting the BE lot from Brissie/Gold Coast
Hi

Yep, I have followed your posts in the past [edit: just deleted a really long-winded answer] and bottom-line is 'these things happen', just like I wouldn't put a lot of what we talk in person on the forum, a lot of things on the forum aren't spoken about in 'real' life.... kind of a 'what happens on tour, stays on tour' thing, so no worries there at all

Entirely up to you about your daughter; just letting you know from the outset that unless she looks very much over-age she will more than likely be turned away, that and she would be the youngest person there by a good ten years - an alternative idea might be to see if anyone on here going to the girls night out has a teenage daughter she might be able to meet up with on that night and they could do whatever teenage girls go and do!! .... I can't think of anyone off the top of my head, but thats not to say there isn't someone
Old Jul 7th 2005, 8:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

Naaaaah, she's fine, gets on with EVERYONE and is very much looking forward to meeting the BE lot from Brissie/Gold Coast [/QUOTE]

Oh don't worry......she'll fit right in!!! My view is,... why use 3 words when you can use 10!!!!!!!!!! ask the others!! looking forward to meeting her!
Old Jul 7th 2005, 1:14 pm
Account Closed

Hi

Yep, I have followed your posts in the past [edit: just deleted a really long-winded answer] and bottom-line is 'these things happen', just like I wouldn't put a lot of what we talk in person on the forum, a lot of things on the forum aren't spoken about in 'real' life.... kind of a 'what happens on tour, stays on tour' thing, so no worries there at all

Entirely up to you about your daughter; just letting you know from the outset that unless she looks very much over-age she will more than likely be turned away, that and she would be the youngest person there by a good ten years - an alternative idea might be to see if anyone on here going to the girls night out has a teenage daughter she might be able to meet up with on that night and they could do whatever teenage girls go and do!! .... I can't think of anyone off the top of my head, but thats not to say there isn't someone
Yeah I only wanted to see your views on the daughter. Your right tho, she WILL after all be years younger and maybe better suited to a meet up with others of here age

Ok, I'll tell the missus (Nicola) that she can come along, she can't wait!
Old Jul 7th 2005, 3:06 pm
Loving it in Bundy

Originally Posted by shecha
Hey, don't start Sarah on the Bolly, anything could happen eh Sarah!!

Oh I can't wait for your phone call to let me know you've exchanged!!!

Roll on Friday!!!

Shell
xx
What exactly are you suggesting, Shell? pmsl or should it be rolf, you know what grog does to me,

Shippers have been and now have all my treasured possession.
See you all soon.
Sarah
Old Jul 7th 2005, 3:25 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I only wanted to see your views on the daughter. Your right tho, she WILL after all be years younger and maybe better suited to a meet up with others of here age

Ok, I'll tell the missus (Nicola) that she can come along, she can't wait!
With your daughter, its not so much about her being younger, as the fact they are a lot stricter here on the ID thing. They got a bit annoyed with me oncecos I didn't have my passport on me to prove my age.....I just found it funny, as I'm old enough to be the mother of some of the other girls!!!
Old Jul 8th 2005, 12:09 pm
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana
With your daughter, its not so much about her being younger, as the fact they are a lot stricter here on the ID thing. They got a bit annoyed with me oncecos I didn't have my passport on me to prove my age.....I just found it funny, as I'm old enough to be the mother of some of the other girls!!!

I thought it was wonderful when I got asked for ID at first (grand age of 31!) but it happens often, they are really strict, hadnt had to produce any since I was 15 at home!

Sarah, am looking forward to seeing you on a brissie night and swapping calshot school and dodgy walsall nightlife stories!
Michaela x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.