Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Next girls night out - Brisbane

Next girls night out - Brisbane

Old Jun 26th 2005, 12:10 pm
HMP Queensland

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Next girls night out - Brisbane

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
We now fly on 31st October - hopefully it will go in fast. Enjoy your night out when it comes and make sure somebody posts more piccies!

Lynn
Hey Lynn, exactly 2 years after I flew over! wanna borrow my broomstick? Its just had a good service for the upcoming Quidditch season
Old Jun 26th 2005, 1:20 pm
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

wholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by logan
Hi Lynn,
Saw your photos this morning!! Excellent snaps! I worked out how to use the Photo post too the other week! Looking forward to meeting ya! Gotta let you down gently though...especially after Wholeworldwindow's little patriotic shout!!,...I'm English (but sshhhhh!), I just lived in Edinburgh for about 13 years.
SSSSHHHHH! (We had them on the run then!) (just don't tell them my mums english and I speak with a 1/2 english accent! We can still pull this off! SSSHHHH!)
Old Jun 26th 2005, 2:16 pm
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by madsad
Hark at you 'Cheeky Girl' !!!

Donna.
Ok, ok, you got me back - bloody cheeky girl!!! God at least Samantha is attractive!!!

Lol!!!
Old Jun 26th 2005, 2:31 pm
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough

[QUOTE=logan]
Originally Posted by shecha
Hi Logan,

Hey, Donna was most insulated the other night to be told she was more like Charlotte!!! And then much happier to be told she could be Samantha!!!

Actually you're right...and I'm dark so maybe I should be Charlotte......wasn't she kinda kinky in a proper way??!!
Yeh Charlotte was kinda kinky but in a very posh and proper way!! Just like you eh!! You are def more like Charlotte in looks and Donna is more like Samantha in looks.

But Mlbonner is nothing like Miranda - except for the business suits and my only similarity with Carrie is the frizzy hair

What shall we call ouselves then........... how about Sex in the Brissie!!! lol!!!
Old Jun 27th 2005, 3:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

[QUOTE=shecha]
Originally Posted by logan

Yeh Charlotte was kinda kinky but in a very posh and proper way!! Just like you eh!! You are def more like Charlotte in looks and Donna is more like Samantha in looks.

But Mlbonner is nothing like Miranda - except for the business suits and my only similarity with Carrie is the frizzy hair

What shall we call ouselves then........... how about Sex in the Brissie!!! lol!!!
"Sex In The 'Burbs" ...I told you to go to sleep when you go to bed!!

Anyway................. who else is up for coming oot??
Old Jun 27th 2005, 3:20 am
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll be on a nice pampering break in Port Douglas that weekend, have a great time,
Michaela x
Old Jun 28th 2005, 12:08 am
BE Enthusiast

logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

Originally Posted by mcmercer
I'll be on a nice pampering break in Port Douglas that weekend, have a great time,
Michaela x
My favourite passtime............... getting pampered!! Is it a spa resort? Take photos and post 'em!!
Old Jun 28th 2005, 10:36 am
dmf
Forum Regular

dmf will become famous soon enough

Michaela x

Off the subject really but I would be interested to hear what you think of Port Douglas as we are going there for a holiday over Christmas. Have a good time.

Dawn
Old Jun 28th 2005, 10:45 am
HMP Queensland

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dmf
Off the subject really but I would be interested to hear what you think of Port Douglas as we are going there for a holiday over Christmas. Have a good time.

Dawn
OI!! Holiday?!! You think you get holidays with this job? Suppose you want some mug to cover while you're away?
Old Jun 28th 2005, 10:47 am
dmf
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Pollyana
OI!! Holiday?!! You think you get holidays with this job? Suppose you want some mug to cover while you're away?
I was waiting for your comments!!!! Hey I can do as the aussies do now!
Old Jun 28th 2005, 11:07 am
HMP Queensland

Originally Posted by dmf
I was waiting for your comments!!!! Hey I can do as the aussies do now!
Yeah, right, sit back, feet up, let us temporary people do all the mail and the running around
One day I'll be permanent too......
Old Jun 28th 2005, 11:13 am
dmf
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Yeah, right, sit back, feet up, let us temporary people do all the mail and the running around
One day I'll be permanent too......
You'll be accusing me of hijacking the thread soon......
Old Jun 29th 2005, 7:05 am
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Will report back from PD, never been before, hoping it'll at least be warm

Logan, would love to post pics but cameras are strictly forbidden around me unless fully clothed so def. not at a spa will let you know though!
Michaela
Old Jun 29th 2005, 8:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Will report back from PD, never been before, hoping it'll at least be warm

Logan, would love to post pics but cameras are strictly forbidden around me unless fully clothed so def. not at a spa will let you know though!
Michaela
Totally understand where you're coming from m'dear!! But I adore spa days, had two before I left with my best mate as 'leaving gifts'!! Have a great time
Old Jul 1st 2005, 9:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Ickle Bump

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2022 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.