Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Next girls night out - Brisbane

Next girls night out - Brisbane

Old Jun 18th 2005, 6:59 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Talking Next girls night out - Brisbane

As promised, a new night out thread;

Proposed date is July 16th (night, so those who are going to the Wynnum BBQ can do both still ). Meeting at the usual place, which for any newbies who would like to come along is Gilhooleys on the corner of Albert and Charlotte Street in the City. With the possible option of moving on to somewhere else later in the night.

All are welcome; oldbies, newbies, Expats, non-Expats, we'll even allow Bogans

My suggestion would be to stick with a 7.30 for 8pm meeting time as this seems to fit in with those out for the full night, and those just out for a couple of hours.

All newbies who would like to come along but aren't too sure, just drop me a pm (or post on here) and we'll try and point you in the direction of someone who lives local to you, so perhaps you can travel in/home with them

Any changes to date/time/place are welcome.
Old Jun 18th 2005, 7:09 am
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Next girls night out - Brisbane

Originally Posted by mlbonner

Proposed date is July 16th (night, so those who are going to the Wynnum BBQ can do both still ). Meeting at the usual place, which for any newbies who would like to come along is Gilhooleys on the corner of Albert and Charlotte Street in the City. With the possible option of moving on to somewhere else later in the night.

My suggestion would be to stick with a 7.30 for 8pm meeting time as this seems to fit in with those out for the full night, and those just out for a couple of hours.

All newbies who would like to come along but aren't too sure, just drop me a pm (or post on here) and we'll try and point you in the direction of someone who lives local to you, so perhaps you can travel in/home with them

Count me in!!!

I'm also up for moving on somewhere else later on too!!

Are you sure we're gonna allow bogans!!!

Shell
x
Old Jun 18th 2005, 7:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

Count this bogan in!!
Old Jun 18th 2005, 8:01 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Can't see Polly saying no, more like "try and stop me"!
Old Jun 18th 2005, 9:36 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Dammit I'm a blonde idiot.... I've just discovered I suggested a night I can't make Got a formal dinner on that night which I thought was the week after, but its not

Oppppppppppppppssssssss - well I'm happy to stick with the 16th and possibly meet up with you guys afterwards as the dinner is due to finish at 12am, or if other people can't make the 16th and want to make other date suggestions its all good too!

Sorry!
Old Jun 20th 2005, 3:54 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Got to make allowances for the blondes amongst us! I think maybe we should go for a different Saturday so you can come along too - any suggestions?

Not sure I ought to come, I feel jinxed after last time!
Old Jun 20th 2005, 6:17 am
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough

Dammit I'm a blonde idiot.... I've just discovered I suggested a night I can't make Got a formal dinner on that night which I thought was the week after, but its not

Oppppppppppppppssssssss - well I'm happy to stick with the 16th and possibly meet up with you guys afterwards as the dinner is due to finish at 12am, or if other people can't make the 16th and want to make other date suggestions its all good too!

Sorry!

Hi blondie!! lol!!!

Lets arrange another night!!! What other nights can you make - and check your diary first eh!!!

Shell
x
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 8:22 am
In Brisbane at last!!!

Ok guys, are we gonna stick with the 16th July, or arrange another date???

Mlbonner - any ideas what dates you can make???

Polly, you should def come - it isn't the same without you and your witchy hat!!

Shell
x
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 9:01 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shecha

Polly, you should def come - it isn't the same without you and your witchy hat!!

Shell
x
Didn't actually plan for her not to go to the last one, Honda Accord changed our plans.
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 9:04 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Bloke
Didn't actually plan for her not to go to the last one, Honda Accord changed our plans.
When I saw you'd posted on here i thought you was going with the girls after all that ironing and stuff
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 9:35 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

No, he has to stay in and do all that stuff - thats how come I get time to go out!! Must say though there seems to be a lack of interest this time - almost everyone seems keener on bbqs now
Come on girls, you all given up drinking or what??
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 9:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

Originally Posted by Pollyana
No, he has to stay in and do all that stuff - thats how come I get time to go out!! Must say though there seems to be a lack of interest this time - almost everyone seems keener on bbqs now
Come on girls, you all given up drinking or what??
Well so far there's you, me, mlbonner, and shecha. Lindyloo confirmed her intentions of a few at the BBQ. Wholeworldwindow and Madsad (resident Scotswomen!)...there's a drinking night being discussed ..... where are you??!!
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 9:52 am
In Brisbane at last!!!

Originally Posted by The Bloke

Hi The Bloke,

I know about the Honda Accord - nightmare!!! Car problems are a pain in the ar*e!!!!

Polly said after that incident that she may not be able to come to any more nights out for a while coz of being broke having to get a new car, thats why Mlbonner has posted the thread for the next Girls Night Out. So I'm trying to persuade Polly to come!!

Make sure you boot Polly out the door on the next night out so she comes - whenever thats gonna be!! Gotta get Mlbonner to tell us when she's free

By the way did you get a car sorted out on Saturday???

Shell
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 9:55 am
part-time Visa Angel!

Originally Posted by shecha
Hi The Bloke,

I know about the Honda Accord - nightmare!!! Car problems are a pain in the ar*e!!!!

Polly said after that incident that she may not be able to come to any more nights out for a while coz of being broke having to get a new car, thats why Mlbonner has posted the thread for the next Girls Night Out. So I'm trying to persuade Polly to come!!

Make sure you boot Polly out the door on the next night out so she comes - whenever thats gonna be!! Gotta get Mlbonner to tell us when she's free

By the way did you get a car sorted out on Saturday???

Shell
Sorry guys, havent had time to scratch myself this week

How's Saturday the 23rd sound?
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 9:57 am
In Brisbane at last!!!

Sorry guys, havent had time to scratch myself this week

How's Saturday the 23rd sound?

The 23rd sounds good to me!!!

How about everyone else??????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.