Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Next girls night out - Brisbane

Next girls night out - Brisbane

Old Jul 22nd 2005, 1:03 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Next girls night out - Brisbane

[QUOTE=LindyLoo]
Originally Posted by madsad
Hiya,
You dont have to go back too far,page 7 for lindyloo's broadcast
QUOTE]

Some people just can't help being useful. Are you bringing the bog roll for WWW or will I?

Good to see loads of newbies...god, I've only been to 4 of these things and I'm talking like an old fart (nothing new there, I here you cry).

See you all on Saturday.
If WWW pays that much for the designer bit,i'll bring an 18 pack with me !!!

See ya tomorrow.

Donna.
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 1:08 pm
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

wholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by madsad
You were robbed it only costs under $12 for a loo roll pack of 18

Donna.
Designer Donna....yes, designer! Did you not notice my initials in Gold Gilt on the edge of the last sheet? Tsk Tsk! You gals just don't know "class" when you see it! lol! Did you not see the label....Donna Verse Arse Cheese" !
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 1:13 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wholeworldwindow
Designer Donna....yes, designer! Did you not notice my initials in Gold Gilt on the edge of the last sheet? Tsk Tsk! You gals just don't know "class" when you see it! lol! Did you not see the label....Donna Verse Arse Cheese" !
PMSL!!! I'll be lookin tomorrow

Donna.
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 1:31 pm
Forum Regular

LindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by wholeworldwindow
Hey Ms Verse Arse Cheese,

do you think me and Donna will ever be able to have as much "class" as you?
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 1:35 pm
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

wholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LindyLoo
Hey Ms Verse Arse Cheese,

do you think me and Donna will ever be able to have as much "class" as you?
Perhaps you could have as much class "ass" me!
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 9:40 pm
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough

Hi Guys,

Not gonna be able to make it tonight

Little 'un has not been well all week - poor little guy and he has been really missing me and upset coz I've been in work all week, so I'm gonna stay at home with him all this weekend.

Hope you all have a fab night though

I'll wanna know all about it!!!

Shell
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 11:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

Originally Posted by shecha
Hi Guys,

Little 'un has not been well all week - poor little guy and he has been really missing me and upset coz I've been in work all week, so I'm gonna stay at home with him all this weekend.

Hope you all have a fab night though

I'll wanna know all about it!!!

Shell
That's a shame doll, hope you got my texts. I asked Michelle if she wanted to do a mid-week dinner again. Said I'd ask you and Donna. She's not come back to me yet, but I suggested Thursday. Hope Harry feels better soon. Enjoy your weekend tx
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 11:33 pm
Forum Regular

LindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by shecha
Hi Guys,

Little 'un has not been well all week -

Shell
Hi Shell

Sorry to hear about Harry, hope he is on the mend soon...we'll miss you.

Catch up with you another time.
Old Jul 23rd 2005, 4:43 am
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough

Cheers Logan & Lindy Loo,

Feelin' a bit miserable coz I was lookin' forward to going tonight, but the little un has been in tears all week when I've been going to work and saying he wants me to stay home with him, so I really need to spend all my spare time with him at the mo.

Lookin' forward to hearing how it goes though - don't forget to let me know!!

Have a great night and have a drink for me!!!

Shell
xx
Old Jul 24th 2005, 1:37 am
BE Enthusiast

logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

Great night last night! Lindyloo, you were the veteren old timer!!! Good to put faces to names, looking forward to the next one, whenever that may be.

Old Jul 24th 2005, 2:35 am
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

Originally Posted by logan
Great night last night! Lindyloo, you were the veteren old timer!!! Good to put faces to names, looking forward to the next one, whenever that may be.

Wish I could have come....sorry I missed it. But I was in a coma by 8pm - so perhaps just as well. Wee yin is better but not me yet, boohoo! Going back to bed! Next time gals! Colette x
Old Jul 24th 2005, 5:00 am
BE Forum Addict

mand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond repute

Had a great time last night,............it was nice to meet new people and have a chat.
Amanda
Old Jul 24th 2005, 10:47 pm
Forum Regular

Jo Cousins will become famous soon enough

Hiya All

Had a great time on friday nite and definitely looking forward to the next one. It was nice to have female company after only spending time with the partner...u know how they can drive you mad!! But we love them really dont we?!!..hmmm

anyhow look forward to catching up with you all again.

jo
x

Originally Posted by mand8002
Had a great time last night,............it was nice to meet new people and have a chat.
Amanda
Old Jul 24th 2005, 11:00 pm
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Wanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to behold

Hi all the ladies...

There will be another get together soon at my place.... probably the weekend of 20-22nd of August. I'm aiming for Friday the 20th but will confirm when I know for sure. Ladies only - all invited - newbies included.

Keep an eye open for details!

Cheers,

W.
Old Jul 24th 2005, 11:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Wanderlust
Hi all the ladies...

There will be another get together soon at my place.... probably the weekend of 20-22nd of August. I'm aiming for Friday the 20th but will confirm when I know for sure. Ladies only - all invited - newbies included.

Keep an eye open for details!

Cheers,

W.
Don't keep us in suspense.....how did you get on in your amazing race!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.