Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Next clothing or GAP

Next clothing or GAP

Old Oct 13th 2008, 1:23 pm
Forum Regular

Dal3 is a name known to allDal3 is a name known to allDal3 is a name known to allDal3 is a name known to allDal3 is a name known to allDal3 is a name known to allDal3 is a name known to allDal3 is a name known to allDal3 is a name known to allDal3 is a name known to allDal3 is a name known to all
Question Next clothing or GAP

Hi all

anyone come across a Next store or GAP store anywhere in Australia preferaby in QLD? or even shop on-line and shp to Australia, would be great if there is one as all the clothes here don't fit me well, I'm a funny shape and only Next and GAP fit me.
tx
Old Oct 13th 2008, 4:25 pm
Forum Regular

peggy76 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Next clothing or GAP

you have no chance as regards to next. they are UK based only and the furthest they ship is Spain i think. i love next so when i finally get to Oz i think i may be getting my mother in law to ship some stuff across for me . just did a quick search n cant find GAP either.
Old Oct 13th 2008, 7:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Beccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to all

Originally Posted by peggy76
you have no chance as regards to next. they are UK based only and the furthest they ship is Spain i think. i love next so when i finally get to Oz i think i may be getting my mother in law to ship some stuff across for me . just did a quick search n cant find GAP either.
Me too sister in law will post out for me can't live without next
Old Oct 14th 2008, 4:36 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

The shop you want is Target - I've seen stuff for sale in there many time this year that is EXACTLY the same as stuff my kids have from Next, Monsoon and Gap. Same wee Chinese sweat shop - different labels - less cost
Old Oct 14th 2008, 4:41 am
BE Enthusiast

midwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Dal3
Hi all

anyone come across a Next store or GAP store anywhere in Australia preferaby in QLD? or even shop on-line and shp to Australia, would be great if there is one as all the clothes here don't fit me well, I'm a funny shape and only Next and GAP fit me.
tx
Hi, I just buy these brands from ebay...lots of people list BNWT stuff
Old Oct 14th 2008, 11:29 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dal3
Hi all

tx
Used to be a 'Next' lover too but you soon learn to buy somewhere else.
A trip back to the UK also made me realise how expensive 'Next' can be

X X
Old Oct 14th 2008, 12:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

sunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiels
Used to be a 'Next' lover too but you soon learn to buy somewhere else.
A trip back to the UK also made me realise how expensive 'Next' can be

X X
Howdy,

I used to work for Next. Target use the same suppliers.

Sunshine23
Old Oct 15th 2008, 9:13 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sunshine23
Howdy,

I used to work for Next. Target use the same suppliers.

Sunshine23
Hi G, how are you?

I always wished I'd worked for Next instead of M&S, but then again I also loved M&S, particulary their food!!!!!! Miss that more than I do Next clothes now

Target is the place I tend to go to first now X