Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Next Cairns meet up???????????

Next Cairns meet up???????????

Old Jul 4th 2008, 11:41 am
...feeling hot hot hot!!!

wannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud of
Default Re: Next Cairns meet up???????????

Originally Posted by Bix
Okay, so Trinity Beach Tavern it is then on 2 Aug.
Count us in !!!
Old Jul 4th 2008, 11:45 am
...feeling hot hot hot!!!

wannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by soapy
awe shit, thats my birthday too
So when are you planning to come back up here for a visit Soapy, a re-run of the infamous Port Douglas meet would be good
Old Jul 4th 2008, 11:52 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wannabauzzienurse
So when are you planning to come back up here for a visit Soapy, a re-run of the infamous Port Douglas meet would be good
i hope it wont be too long, buying a house this year has killed us so it ight be next year
Old Jul 4th 2008, 9:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
i hope it wont be too long, buying a house this year has killed us so it ight be next year
Will look forward to that then soapy
Old Jul 4th 2008, 9:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Okay, so Trinity Beach Tavern it is then on 2 Aug.

You can count me in too Bixie, please can I come please
Old Jul 5th 2008, 9:14 am
BE Enthusiast

tripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bix da Boss
Well Liz - what a shame for Jen! We were keeping our fingers crossed hoping she wld have got one of the jobs she went for last week - never mind, sure something will turn up that suits

As for sausages, if you're lucky we might even throw on a burger for ya

CYA soon
Gill
great news, after a very gruelling interview jen got a job as case manager in charge of youth workers who look after children at risk and under protection of the courts..sounds a great job but she wont be starting for a few weeks so may still have to donate a sausage!!! King Prawns the next time though!
Will update you when we see you Gill ..I been in hospital today..had to be stretchered out of house..back seized up..muscles all locked together so after 3 shots of morphine I was away with fairies and kept in for obs for half a day..was very impressed with the hospital..very organised....am taking painkillers for next 2 weeks so wont know what doing..will be making two left orthotics for all those that come into ProArch!!!! First time been out of bed in 3 days.....for my back!...dreading the morphine wearing off...
So, has anyone decided yet what we doing? Saw people at BBQ at kewarra recently..quite well lit down there, very pleasant.....have we even got a date??
All vote for a date please...how about last weekend in July?
Old Jul 5th 2008, 1:58 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Will look forward to that then soapy
i cant wait guys
Old Jul 5th 2008, 7:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tripawaymars
great news, after a very gruelling interview jen got a job as case manager in charge of youth workers who look after children at risk and under protection of the courts..sounds a great job but she wont be starting for a few weeks so may still have to donate a sausage!!! King Prawns the next time though!
Will update you when we see you Gill ..I been in hospital today..had to be stretchered out of house..back seized up..muscles all locked together so after 3 shots of morphine I was away with fairies and kept in for obs for half a day..was very impressed with the hospital..very organised....am taking painkillers for next 2 weeks so wont know what doing..will be making two left orthotics for all those that come into ProArch!!!! First time been out of bed in 3 days.....for my back!...dreading the morphine wearing off...
So, has anyone decided yet what we doing? Saw people at BBQ at kewarra recently..quite well lit down there, very pleasant.....have we even got a date??
All vote for a date please...how about last weekend in July?

Sorry about the bad back, hope it eases soon!
Congrats to Jen on the job

And where are those photos & the update young lady?
Old Jul 6th 2008, 8:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Brilliant Liz! Congratulations Jen - thats really good news eh
As for you missy - oh dear Liz - what a rough few weeks you have had! Really can sympathise so hope it gets better real soon m8!

What about Storm - has he arrived cause you didn't say anything about him? Hope that side of things are ok!

Take care and cya soon
Gill
Old Jul 6th 2008, 12:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

tripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=sallyclaire;6537892]Sorry about the bad back, hope it eases soon!

I know, I am shit!! Have good excuse as ended up in hospital yesterday as back seized up and I couldn't move..had to be stretchered out of house..very painful..had max morphine dose they could give so was high as a kite..fab. Still bad so just taking things easy over next week now....prob is no work means no pay so all going crap financially at mo..when I can bear to sit for more than 5 mins you will get loads of piccies.....as have been all over!
Whats happening with you?
Lizx
Old Jul 6th 2008, 12:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Brilliant Liz! Congratulations Jen - thats really good news eh
As for you missy - oh dear Liz - what a rough few weeks you have had! Really can sympathise so hope it gets better real soon m8!

What about Storm - has he arrived cause you didn't say anything about him? Hope that side of things are ok!

Take care and cya soon
Gill
Storm is here, he is fab and very well..has been to beach lots so he is well happy! We will pop him round soon as my back eases up.
Lizx
Old Jul 6th 2008, 3:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=tripawaymars;6539996]
Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Sorry about the bad back, hope it eases soon!

I know, I am shit!! Have good excuse as ended up in hospital yesterday as back seized up and I couldn't move..had to be stretchered out of house..very painful..had max morphine dose they could give so was high as a kite..fab. Still bad so just taking things easy over next week now....prob is no work means no pay so all going crap financially at mo..when I can bear to sit for more than 5 mins you will get loads of piccies.....as have been all over!
Whats happening with you?
Lizx
The lengths some people will go to!
Try not to stress over the money though, that will all ease once Jen working & you are back too!

We have just had an offer on our house so if all goes well, we could be heading your way Oct/Nov time
It all feels a bit scary at the mo as neither of us have a job yet but it is also quite exciting
Old Jul 7th 2008, 8:12 am
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=sallyclaire;6540367]

The lengths some people will go to!
Try not to stress over the money though, that will all ease once Jen working & you are back too!

We have just had an offer on our house so if all goes well, we could be heading your way Oct/Nov time
It all feels a bit scary at the mo as neither of us have a job yet but it is also quite exciting
I thought my back was pretty good excuse for not putting piccies on..ha ha..only a few days off work as dont get paid if not there!!
I will keep fingers crossed for house for you..see you in time for xmas BBQ on beach then!!..Boxing Day..who is up for that??

Trinity Beach Tavern it is then for th emeet up on 04th August...our anniversary..did you say 4th Gill???!! Sorry , these tabs making me a bit delirious!
Lizx
Old Jul 7th 2008, 9:30 am
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=tripawaymars

Trinity Beach Tavern it is then for th emeet up on 04th August...our anniversary..did you say 4th Gill???!! Sorry , these tabs making me a bit delirious!
Lizx[/QUOTE]

Good to see ya today
No you silly, and dont blame the tablets for you and anyone else who wants to come..........

SATURDAY 2ND AUGUST - TRINITY BEACH TAVERN - AT AROUND 5PM

Hope thats ok Liz? Because you have been poorly - Bix thought he would just put a date and venue up so anyone interested in joining in this time can plan ahead

Take care of yourself, no partying just yet

Gill
Old Jul 7th 2008, 10:23 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry , these tabs making me a bit delirious!
Lizx
Personally I thought you were more coherent than normal

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.