Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Next Brissie girls night out!

Wikiposts

Next Brissie girls night out!

Old Apr 3rd 2005, 11:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Next Brissie girls night out!

i should be there in july, hope thers gonna be one then

tracey
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 11:10 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally Posted by scissors
i should be there in july, hope thers gonna be one then

tracey

So longs its not the 2nd July, I'll be there
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 11:13 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
thats called a H A N G O V E R poll!!!!

Sue
Wish it was that simple! This is driving me nuts - full of beans one day, down flat the next
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 11:15 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Wish it was that simple! This is driving me nuts - full of beans one day, down flat the next

make sure they check you out for glandular fever - its often overlooked these days! My friends' daughter was like this and after a couple of weeks of tests, a new doc said 'did they test you for glandular fever first?' turns out it was.

hope you feel better soon!

sue
Old Apr 4th 2005, 10:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

[QUOTE=LindyLoo]
Originally Posted by logan
Oh god, totally forgot about the photographic evidence!!!

Although I lost $200 and my bank card QUOTE]

Sorry to here about you losing your wallet. That must have been a p!sser.

Just got a job today...I start in 2 weeks. Now I'll be able to stay out, rather than run off home when my dosh runs out! See you all next time.

Linda
Hi Linda, see you managed to change your logon name! Yeh, I was fraught over the money and bank card, but Mr Logan was as usual, totally calm, and told me not to worry, so although my hangover had disappeared for 10 minutes, while I frantically searched, it returned with avengance!! No word from the cab company, so I take it that's that, hey ho, should've had a pint of water in-between my drinks! Was anyone else hungover, or was I the only one who couldn't handle it???!!!

Congrats on the job Linda!!
Old Apr 4th 2005, 11:02 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally Posted by logan
Hi Linda, see you managed to change your logon name! Yeh, I was fraught over the money and bank card, but Mr Logan was as usual, totally calm, and told me not to worry, so although my hangover had disappeared for 10 minutes, while I frantically searched, it returned with avengance!! No word from the cab company, so I take it that's that, hey ho, should've had a pint of water in-between my drinks! Was anyone else hungover, or was I the only one who couldn't handle it???!!!

Congrats on the job Linda!!

Sorry, I was okay - was up about 7am, layed around and watched Dirty Dancing and then cleaned the house before lunch at the MIL
Old Apr 4th 2005, 3:34 pm
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Wanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to behold

Ladies - I just had an idea....
If we do plan a night out in July - should it be an 'Xmas in July' night out that I've heard goes on over here? Could be quite a blast - all dressed up for an Xmas party.
Just a thought..............

W
Old Apr 4th 2005, 3:40 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

Originally Posted by Wanderlust
Ladies - I just had an idea....
If we do plan a night out in July - should it be an 'Xmas in July' night out that I've heard goes on over here? Could be quite a blast - all dressed up for an Xmas party.
Just a thought..............

W

Well, I bought things in the Christmas sales so I could have chrissie dinner in July So on that basis, I'm all for it

Last edited by mlbonner; Apr 4th 2005 at 4:03 pm.
Old Apr 6th 2005, 4:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

Originally Posted by mlbonner
Well, I bought things in the Christmas sales so I could have chrissie dinner in July So on that basis, I'm all for it
I'm in!!!!
Old Apr 6th 2005, 7:22 pm
J+J
Small Member

J+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant future

Hi all,
Are we still going out on 18th June?
If so me being a newbie......what do you do? where do you meet? what do you wear?
Looking forward to meeting you all
Jo
Old Apr 6th 2005, 8:33 pm
Forum Regular

LindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by J+J
Hi all,
......what do you do? where do you meet? what do you wear?

Jo
Drink, pub..............Nothing.
Old Apr 6th 2005, 8:48 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LindyLoo
...Nothing.

Crikey........Brisbane is def not ready for me wearing nothing... :scared:

Anyone know any good liposuction clinics??