Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Next Brissie girls night out!

Wikiposts

Next Brissie girls night out!

Old Apr 1st 2005, 7:32 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Default Re: Next Brissie girls night out!

Originally Posted by teach
Thanks chick, had a text off her yesterday and she sounds as though she is doing great. Have a good night out.
Love
Sarah
Hi Sarah,

It's shecha 'ere using Mlbonner's computer. Bought a computer and internet will be up and running in a few days - so I will be in touch with you really soon!!!!

Hope you're ok? How's it going with the house sale????? Hope you sell it really soon - got me fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chat to ya soon!!!

Shell
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Apr 2nd 2005, 1:47 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mlbonner
Hi Sarah,

It's shecha 'ere using Mlbonner's computer. Bought a computer and internet will be up and running in a few days - so I will be in touch with you really soon!!!!

Hope you're ok? How's it going with the house sale????? Hope you sell it really soon - got me fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chat to ya soon!!!

Shell
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hiya Shell,
Lovely to hear from you. I look forward to a massive e-mail from you telling me everything when you are up and running. Have a great night.
Love and hugs
Sarah xxxx
Old Apr 2nd 2005, 8:38 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally Posted by teach
Hiya Shell,
Lovely to hear from you. I look forward to a massive e-mail from you telling me everything when you are up and running. Have a great night.
Love and hugs
Sarah xxxx

Night out was great - we have photos, though it was rather a spontaneous thing, so will have to get the bought-last-night disposable camera developed first!!
Old Apr 2nd 2005, 12:09 pm
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Next Brissie girls night out!

Night out was great - we have photos, though it was rather a spontaneous thing, so will have to get the bought-last-night disposable camera developed first!!

Glad to hear it was another successful night! Wish I could've been there, but had a nice night at home with MrPR and Stanley anyway!

Looking forward to seeing your piccies.

Old Apr 2nd 2005, 12:24 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

Originally Posted by ProofReader

Glad to hear it was another successful night! Wish I could've been there, but had a nice night at home with MrPR and Stanley anyway!

Looking forward to seeing your piccies.

Good ol' Stanley hey!
Will try and get the photos sorted this week.
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 12:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

Oh god, totally forgot about the photographic evidence!!! Told Mr Logan it was a lovely sedate evening....forgot about the standing in wedge heels on the stool drinking from the extra large straw you all kindly made me!

Gonna be some "classy" photos me thinks! Escpecially the 2am munching a McDonalds ones!

Had a great night, and really enjoyed meeting everyone. Although I lost $200 and my bank card and I went back to bed yesterday at 1pm and stayed until 5pm (????!!) I can't wait till the next one!
Cheers everyone.
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 12:23 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

Originally Posted by logan
Oh god, totally forgot about the photographic evidence!!! Told Mr Logan it was a lovely sedate evening....forgot about the standing in wedge heels on the stool drinking from the extra large straw you all kindly made me!

Gonna be some "classy" photos me thinks! Escpecially the 2am munching a McDonalds ones!

Had a great night, and really enjoyed meeting everyone. Although I lost $200 and my bank card and I went back to bed yesterday at 1pm and stayed until 5pm (????!!) I can't wait till the next one!
Cheers everyone.

Ah, but do you remember Pete & Richo playing 'guess the ages' of us all Not to mention the other random men that were at the table next to us later on in the night... couldn't understand a word the guy in the blue shirt was saying!!

No news from the cab company then, what a b@gger for you hopefully it'll turn up still?!
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 3:45 pm
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Wanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to behold

Okay - that does it! I left Sat night just as it was getting good - only to go to a boring old party! Wish I had stayed longer. Honestly!
Sounds like you all had a blast.
Im looking forward to the next one too - someone remind me closer to the time that I'm NOT driving and I'm NOT to double book!

W.
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 8:08 pm
Swiss, in Brisbane

Barbara_CH is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by logan

Good to hear others went to McDonalds too...(But I actually went twice..before and after the pub..NOT good)
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 9:15 pm
Forum Regular

LindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the rough

[QUOTE=logan]Oh god, totally forgot about the photographic evidence!!!

Although I lost $200 and my bank card QUOTE]

Sorry to here about you losing your wallet. That must have been a p!sser.

Just got a job today...I start in 2 weeks. Now I'll be able to stay out, rather than run off home when my dosh runs out! See you all next time.

Linda
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 10:23 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

couldn't understand a word the guy in the blue shirt was saying!!
of course that had nothing to do with the number of 'lemonades' you drank eh??
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 10:29 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

It seems like it was such a good night out, pollyana is still MIA!!!
Is she still in bed suffering?

sounds like you had a blast - cant wait to get there and join you!

sue
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 10:39 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
It seems like it was such a good night out, pollyana is still MIA!!!
Is she still in bed suffering?

sounds like you had a blast - cant wait to get there and join you!

sue

heard from her this morning, she's still alive - may be she's packed pc already!!
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 11:03 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still alive Been a bit busy with packing and stuff for moving, plus I'm still fighting a yucky virus that keeps knocking me for six and leaving me energy-less. Much consumption of Lucozade is taking place

Never fear, the pc will be the last thing packed - I just hope I can get it back online quick before my fingers get the withdrawal twitches
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 11:05 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
plus I'm still fighting a yucky virus that keeps knocking me for six and leaving me energy-less. Much consumption of Lucozade is taking place

thats called a H A N G O V E R poll!!!!

good luck with the packing and moving!

sue

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.