Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Next Brissie girls night out!

Wikiposts

Next Brissie girls night out!

Old Mar 31st 2005, 1:11 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Next Brissie girls night out!

Originally Posted by artep
Poll...'sober' is a swear word I think......well it is in my vocabulary..
God, I wish we were almost there. How's it going Petra? Are you still friends with your friend?

Just had the FIL on the phone - he thinks we should have somewhere booked for the first night we arrive - wow that was something we hadn't thought about
Old Mar 31st 2005, 1:17 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by artep
Poll...'sober' is a swear word I think......well it is in my vocabulary..
well, I was a bit worried about typing it on the forum - thought the thread might be locked, or the word edited out or something......
Old Mar 31st 2005, 1:40 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
God, I wish we were almost there. How's it going Petra? Are you still friends with your friend?

Just had the FIL on the phone - he thinks we should have somewhere booked for the first night we arrive - wow that was something we hadn't thought about
Yep we're still mates!!! in fact we're having some 'time out' this weekend. My bestest mate & I are off to London for the weekend.......yee haarr!!! We've booked ourselves into one of the Thistle hotels and we're off to see Saturday Night Fever!!!!!!!.........been practicing the actions all day.. After that we're spending the rest of the weekend bending the credit cards, drinking lashings of wine and eating lots of food!

Old Mar 31st 2005, 1:42 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
well, I was a bit worried about typing it on the forum - thought the thread might be locked, or the word edited out or something......
Yea Poll....you took a bit of a risk there..you could've got yourself a ban for using such foul language!!!!!
Old Mar 31st 2005, 4:40 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Have a few for me. Still not on my way yet but thought I'd bump this back up for you. Have a great time. Tell Shecha to hurry up and get her PC, I miss her.
Sarah
Old Mar 31st 2005, 9:00 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally Posted by teach
Have a few for me. Still not on my way yet but thought I'd bump this back up for you. Have a great time. Tell Shecha to hurry up and get her PC, I miss her.
Sarah

A couple of weeks I think she said it would be, though she is checking on her rellies pc every now and again.... If she gets to mine early enough on Saturday I'll get her to say a couple of words
Old Mar 31st 2005, 1:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Bump for the girls.

Thanks to everyone whos offered me a bed or verandah space You are such lovely people

I have a plan, next girls night out, I am booking into the sebel opposite gilhoolies for a weekend of shopping and drinkies, it will make a pleasant weekend change from being the official surfboard, beachtowel and wax carrier for 4 men.

Any sunshine coast girls who fancy a drink meantime PM me.
Old Mar 31st 2005, 8:01 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mlbonner
A couple of weeks I think she said it would be, though she is checking on her rellies pc every now and again.... If she gets to mine early enough on Saturday I'll get her to say a couple of words
Thanks chick, had a text off her yesterday and she sounds as though she is doing great. Have a good night out.
Love
Sarah
Old Apr 1st 2005, 2:06 pm
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all
Unhappy Re: Next Brissie girls night out!

Bumping this to the top ...

Also, you can all breathe a sigh of relief now, cos I'm afraid I can't make it. No job = no drinking money.

Have one for me tho!

PS Polly, hope the move went / is going well.

Last edited by ProofReader; Apr 1st 2005 at 2:08 pm.
Old Apr 1st 2005, 2:51 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ProofReader

Bumping this to the top ...

Also, you can all breathe a sigh of relief now, cos I'm afraid I can't make it. No job = no drinking money.

Have one for me tho!

PS Polly, hope the move went / is going well.

Do you a deal PR. You turn up next friday and help us move house, and I'll sort out some drinks tonight = fair exchange???
Old Apr 1st 2005, 3:20 pm
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Do you a deal PR. You turn up next friday and help us move house, and I'll sort out some drinks tonight = fair exchange???
More than happy to help next Friday if I don't have more work by then ... especially happy to have been asked even!

Can't reply to text as out of bleddy funds on phone card.

I'm afraid tonight is gunna have to be a 'no can do' but really appreciate your offer. Thanks Poll. *Hugs*

PS I thought it was this weekend you were moving ... silly me!

Last edited by ProofReader; Apr 1st 2005 at 3:28 pm.
Old Apr 1st 2005, 5:22 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

More than happy to help next Friday if I don't have more work by then ... especially happy to have been asked even!

I'm afraid tonight is gunna have to be a 'no can do' but really appreciate your offer. Thanks Poll. *Hugs*

Awww, thats no good... come along, we can get you a few drinks between us I'm sure
Old Apr 1st 2005, 6:08 pm
Swiss, in Brisbane

Barbara_CH is on a distinguished road

But you know what? I STILL owe you a bottle of red wine! Remember, you paid for one last time (when I didn't have a job) and now it's my turn!
Old Apr 1st 2005, 6:18 pm
Home and Happy

C'mon PR, make it if you can....and tonight girls, its not straws, its Twizzle Sticks.......!
Old Apr 1st 2005, 6:38 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

Originally Posted by Barbara_CH
But you know what? I STILL owe you a bottle of red wine! Remember, you paid for one last time (when I didn't have a job) and now it's my turn!

Exactly, and I know I owe must owe you at least one drink if not more, not to mention a share of wedges!! Go on, go get ready to come out

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.