Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Next Brissie girls night out!

Wikiposts

Next Brissie girls night out!

Old Mar 15th 2005, 8:45 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Next Brissie girls night out!

Originally Posted by scissors
Aaawwww your making me jealous now, hope your gonna have another one after june

tracey
I'm sure we could be persuaded
Old Mar 15th 2005, 8:49 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
cool, cant wait, thers plenty of us coming over around then

tracey
Old Mar 15th 2005, 8:55 am
J+J
Small Member

J+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant future

Hi Girls,
Can I be rude and pre book a space on the one in June. We arrive 13th June and I would love to have a drink or three (in the airport or anywhere else for that matter)
Can't wait to get over there but still loadsa stuff to do!
Jo
Old Mar 15th 2005, 9:18 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally Posted by J+J
Hi Girls,
Can I be rude and pre book a space on the one in June. We arrive 13th June and I would love to have a drink or three (in the airport or anywhere else for that matter)
Can't wait to get over there but still loadsa stuff to do!
Jo

(nothing rude about that!) Do you think you'll be ready to come out by the 18th
Old Mar 15th 2005, 8:29 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Mmmmmmmmm I bet you could. I'll be on crutches with my ankle in pot so Deb may have to be taxi driver for the night. Go the Blokes night out, lol, not wearing a frock this time even if I'm sipping Guinness at the bar alone.
That reminds me it's St Patricks day tommorrow, Top of the morning to you all. I'll have a Guinness for you all. or two
Old Mar 15th 2005, 8:56 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cresta57
Mmmmmmmmm I bet you could. I'll be on crutches with my ankle in pot so Deb may have to be taxi driver for the night. Go the Blokes night out, lol, not wearing a frock this time even if I'm sipping Guinness at the bar alone.
That reminds me it's St Patricks day tommorrow, Top of the morning to you all. I'll have a Guinness for you all. or two
CRUTCHES!!!!! Slipped over in a spillage at the Microbrewery have you?? If you aren't wearing a frock I shall expect to see you in fluffy bunny slippers........ :scared:
Old Mar 16th 2005, 4:26 am
J+J
Small Member

J+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant future

Hi,
It sounds good although I'll probably not look or feel my best but after one or two I'll feel on top of the world. Already organised Hubby for babysitting
Jo
Old Mar 18th 2005, 7:09 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally Posted by J+J
Hi,
It sounds good although I'll probably not look or feel my best but after one or two I'll feel on top of the world. Already organised Hubby for babysitting
Jo
Excellent news! Look fwd to meeting you in June
Old Mar 19th 2005, 8:30 am
Forum Regular

Red Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of light

Wait for me - arrive on the 13th April day before Artep - hopefully make the next meet - is it okay to bring the husband?
Old Mar 19th 2005, 8:33 am
part-time Visa Angel!

Originally Posted by Pennyhen2
Wait for me - arrive on the 13th April day before Artep - hopefully make the next meet - is it okay to bring the husband?

Oh, excellent news!! If you'd like to bring your husband, I'm sure you can do, generally though we leave them at home We did suggest the boys organise a night out at the same time (so if not many of them show they could join us!!) but it never seems to happen!
Old Mar 21st 2005, 11:54 am
part-time Visa Angel!

Blatant bump, but also to see whether or not we should be bringing straws this time, or something new?!

Poll - no sign of your box yet
Old Mar 21st 2005, 1:39 pm
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Wanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the reminder Michelle!
I'll be there on the 2nd - see ya all then!

W.
Old Mar 21st 2005, 5:46 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by mlbonner
Blatant bump, but also to see whether or not we should be bringing straws this time, or something new?!

Poll - no sign of your box yet
They did say the box might be a couple of weeks owing to having to wait for a fresh delivery of crisps.........think I ordered rather a lot!

I have got another packet of straws - I bought two last time (!!) but they might be packed by then........Maybe we should go for twizzle sticks or little umbrellas??
Bear in mind this will be a celebratory drinkie night, as The Bloke and I move house the following Friday ........

Glad to see you are back by the way, Wanderlust, look forward to seeing you
Old Mar 21st 2005, 6:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mlbonner
We did suggest the boys organise a night out at the same time (so if not many of them show they could join us!!) but it never seems to happen!
I assume your other halves are just very happy to have a quiet night in by themselves with a few beers and a movie... or even just a few beers and silence

Cheers,
JTL
Old Mar 21st 2005, 6:18 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
I assume your other halves are just very happy to have a quiet night in by themselves with a few beers and a movie... or even just a few beers and silence

Cheers,
JTL
Cheeky git - but you're probably right!!!! The Bloke was seen to quake in his shoes when I said the new house is big enough for the girls to come round one evening.....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.