Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Next Brissie girls night out!

Wikiposts

Next Brissie girls night out!

Old Mar 13th 2005, 8:09 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Next Brissie girls night out!

Originally Posted by mlbonner
Why dont you blokes arrange a meet, same place, same night.... that way if not many of you turn up, you can come and chat about purses's with us girlies
Trouble is Michelle, that means the guys have to ORGANISE something.......without our help! Look how many times a boys night out has been suggested and most of them can't even work out how to answer the post.......?
Old Mar 13th 2005, 9:12 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Trouble is Michelle, that means the guys have to ORGANISE something.......without our help! Look how many times a boys night out has been suggested and most of them can't even work out how to answer the post.......?

ah yes, piss-up & brewery spring to mind (to keep it topical of course!)
Old Mar 13th 2005, 9:53 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Wecould always meet you in the bar at the airport........!
now we're talking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............trouble is we arrive at 6.15am!!! Will the bar be open then???
Old Mar 13th 2005, 9:54 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally Posted by artep
now we're talking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............trouble is we arrive at 6.15am!!! Will the bar be open then???

We'll have a BYO special
Old Mar 13th 2005, 10:34 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

We'll have a BYO special
woo hoo!!!!!!!!!! See y'all at around 6.30am on the 14th then yea?
Old Mar 13th 2005, 10:50 am
part-time Visa Angel!

Originally Posted by artep
woo hoo!!!!!!!!!! See y'all at around 6.30am on the 14th then yea?

Sure, think thats a Thursday, so near enough the end of the week for me to start drinking
Old Mar 13th 2005, 6:12 pm
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all
Wink Re: Next Brissie girls night out!

Sure, think thats a Thursday, so near enough the end of the week for me to start drinking
Farrrrrrrrrk!!! :scared:

Old Mar 13th 2005, 6:15 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ProofReader
Farrrrrrrrrk!!! :scared:

Farrrrk nothing, we should all try and be there!!!

Don't know about the bars in Brisbane Airport, but I remember arriving in Melbourne at 5.20 am - on a Sunday - staggering into the Medallists Bar, and saying "I don't suppose I could have a Cascade Premium, could I?"
The (pommy) barman said "Oh course m'lady" and even poured it into the glass for me!!!!
Old Mar 13th 2005, 6:22 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

Farrrrk nothing, we should all try and be there!!!

Don't know about the bars in Brisbane Airport, but I remember arriving in Melbourne at 5.20 am - on a Sunday - staggering into the Medallists Bar, and saying "I don't suppose I could have a Cascade Premium, could I?"
The (pommy) barman said "Oh course m'lady" and even poured it into the glass for me!!!!

Yeah, not too sure about Brissie - last time I was there it was about 9am and the bar was open, but who knows at 6.30am. BYO it is!
Old Mar 13th 2005, 9:00 pm
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll be on my hols in sunny Birmingham for this one girls, so I'll make it to the next one (no visitors, no saving for england, no early shift next day as I do the rosters at work now). Have a great time,
Petra, didnt realise you were coming so soon, about time , safe journey and drop us a line when you get here,
Michaela
Old Mar 13th 2005, 10:32 pm
....is FAB

Originally Posted by mcmercer
I'll be on my hols in sunny Birmingham for this one girls, so I'll make it to the next one (no visitors, no saving for england, no early shift next day as I do the rosters at work now). Have a great time,
Petra, didnt realise you were coming so soon, about time , safe journey and drop us a line when you get here,
Michaela
Def will do Michaela!! Have a nice holiday!!!

I would say will I need to look out for a witchy hat or a board saying 'Petra the booze is ---> this way'......but I reckon i'd be able to hear you lot before I saw ya!

.....crikey I spend FAR too much time on here........moving out tomorrow...shippers coming weds.... :scared: .....best do some work..
Old Mar 14th 2005, 9:28 pm
Forum Regular

LindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the rough

Okay girlies, think we decided on April 2nd as the next meet night. :

I'll manage the pub but probably not the airport! Does that make me a woose?!
Old Mar 14th 2005, 9:54 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by linda_clarky
I'll manage the pub but probably not the airport! Does that make me a woose?!
We might have to think up a penalty for you....like wearing a silly hat all night.....oh no, thats my job isn;t it, I'll think of something else
Old Mar 15th 2005, 7:05 am
part-time Visa Angel!

We might have to think up a penalty for you....like wearing a silly hat all night.....oh no, thats my job isn;t it, I'll think of something else

Ooooo - perhaps she can have a straw mic

Glad you found the post Linda... can't believe it was on page 5!!
Old Mar 15th 2005, 7:24 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

Aaawwww your making me jealous now, hope your gonna have another one after june

tracey

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.