Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Next book club meet, A million little pieces.

Next book club meet, A million little pieces.

Old Apr 15th 2008, 11:10 am
Lisa

LisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to all
Default Next book club meet, A million little pieces.

Hi all
The next book has been decided "A million little pieces" by James frey.
The meet is yet to be confirmed but will probably be on 22nd May.
The book is available at most of the libraries around this area, Dural, West pennant hills, Blacktown etc.
Don't forget this is also open for virtual review by anyone who wants to join in.
Cheers everyone and happy reading or not as I think this is a bit of a sad story.
Old Apr 16th 2008, 6:25 am
22B
BE Enthusiast

22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future
Default Re: Next book club meet, A million little pieces.

Yes, 22nd at mine.

Does 7:30 work for everyone?
Old Apr 16th 2008, 11:15 am
Mermaid

Hoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really nice

Hey Lisa...you know we checked out Dural on Tuesday & they had the book...well went today to get it out & someone else had beat me to it..arhhh
So now having to get a copy transferred from another Library, hope to have it by Friday so I can start.
22nd is great thanks 22b for fitting me in...
see you all soon
Old Apr 16th 2008, 12:41 pm
Forum Regular

Sal1705 is an unknown quantity at this point

Same for me Hoola - Castle Hill copy "in transit". Have reserved it but have no idea when I will get it......

The 2 copies at Baulkham Hills library are out until the end of May. No copies at Carlingford or Rouse Hill.

22nd May good for me too. As long as I have a copy of the book by then!!
Old Apr 16th 2008, 9:33 pm
22B
BE Enthusiast

22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future

There is one at Hornsby, and one at Pennant Hills (though perhaps with you lot having put in orders there is just one copy flying back and forth around the country getting confused......). Does somebody want me to get the Hornsby one out tomorrow?

Of course there will be my copy free in a little while, though yanH has already expressed an interest.....

Last edited by 22B; Apr 16th 2008 at 9:39 pm.
Old Apr 16th 2008, 9:44 pm
Forum Regular

Ron the Pom is an unknown quantity at this point

I am having trouble getting a copy too, it should be available soon, but not just yet. I guess I could still come to the meet without having read the book (it worked for Sal).
Old Apr 18th 2008, 1:23 pm
Lisa

LisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Ron the Pom
I am having trouble getting a copy too, it should be available soon, but not just yet. I guess I could still come to the meet without having read the book (it worked for Sal).
I like that LOL
Old Apr 20th 2008, 4:41 am
Forum Regular

It's obviously how it is set to continue...........

Have now finished the Da Vinci Code (and watched the film) but still no sign of the next book at any local library. Have phoned and seems they are flying about all over the place but no one can track one down!!

By the time I actually get the book - should be around the 22nd May. May not bother coming if I haven't even started the book!
Old Apr 20th 2008, 9:23 am
22B
BE Enthusiast

But you haven't had pickled carrots in ages!
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 9:26 am
22B
BE Enthusiast

Hornsby Library had a copy, so I have taken it out - I will be in Wed and Thurs and I'm sure I could rustle up a cuppa and a jam tart for whoever wants to come and collect it!
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 10:22 am
Forum Regular

I'll have it!!!!!

Can come and collect around mid afternoon tomorrow (Wed) if that's OK???

Thanks
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 10:02 pm
Forum Regular

ShazC is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats service 22B!!! Yaah Sally you can get in early now....you just might finish it on time!http://britishexpats.com/forum/images/smilies/rofl.gif
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 11:01 pm
Forum Regular

Ron the Pom is an unknown quantity at this point

Can I just come for the tea and jam tart? I already have the book.
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 12:08 am
Lisa

Can I just come for the tea and jam tart? I already have the book.
I haven't got the book yet either but i'm working on it.
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 12:16 am
22B
BE Enthusiast

you can all come for tea and jam tarts this afternoon (Wed), 3ish !!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.