Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

News not good or bad

News not good or bad

Old Aug 28th 2003, 6:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold
Default News not good or bad

Had a full survey done last week, Tuesday and we haven't heard at all from the person whether it was good or bad, I tried to get an angle on it but couldn't estate agents have left a message with the persons solicitor but no reply

We had a no show last night ,things seem to be going from bad to worse. I got really upset in work the other day and burst into tears I just couldn't stop, so not like me. Just had enough other things also made me feel like this but I felt so pathetic after, but I needed it.

I find it incredible that you cannot find out whether it was a good or bad survey

I keeping thining now that we are never going to sell it or what if the building is a mess
Old Aug 28th 2003, 7:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: News not good or bad

Originally posted by Carrianne
Had a full survey done last week, Tuesday and we haven't heard at all from the person whether it was good or bad, I tried to get an angle on it but couldn't estate agents have left a message with the persons solicitor but no reply

We had a no show last night ,things seem to be going from bad to worse. I got really upset in work the other day and burst into tears I just couldn't stop, so not like me. Just had enough other things also made me feel like this but I felt so pathetic after, but I needed it.

I find it incredible that you cannot find out whether it was a good or bad survey

I keeping thining now that we are never going to sell it or what if the building is a mess
Hang on in there, Carrianne

It will all come good, need a flood of tears sometimes to clear the air!!!!

will keep everything crossed for you

Teresa
Old Aug 28th 2003, 7:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

Thank you swifts, I do keep telling myself and I do not crumble under such basic circumstances but in a year I have got married, decided to have children, then our visa was rushed through the system, forcing a speedy move, got our visa now selling house, quite a lot, I know I need a long holiday doing bugger all

Thans for you support x
Old Aug 28th 2003, 7:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough

Thank you swifts, I do keep telling myself and I do not crumble under such basic circumstances but in a year I have got married, decided to have children, then our visa was rushed through the system, forcing a speedy move, got our visa now selling house, quite a lot, I know I need a long holiday doing bugger all

Thans for you support x
wow Carrianne, thats not a basic year, you've had alot going on, we had child one year, married last and visa this so I can only imagine the stress you've been under doing it all the same, do something this w/end totally daft silly, try to forget everything going on and start afresh on monday

good luck

Teresa

and a few of these help us all
Old Aug 28th 2003, 7:59 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Carrianne
You have my deepest of sympathy. I know exactly how you are feeling burst into tears watching Trisha the other day pathetic I know. We had to wait 2 weeks for the results of the survey on our property and the wait nearly killed me, but it will be worth it in the end. We also had 2 no shows to view the property and one guy that came who looked a bit dodgy don't think I would have sold to him if he had put an offer in (he scared me)
You have had a lot of stress over a relatively short space of time but the good times are ahead and i know that you will succeed in your new life
All the best and keep your chin up
debbie
Old Aug 28th 2003, 8:09 pm
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice

They say that marriage, moving and divorse are the most stressful things to do - they forgot about waiting for visa and you do most of them in one year??? mad or what

Good luck carriane things will look up adn you will sell - quicker on the scottish system than we can anyway.
Old Aug 28th 2003, 9:12 pm
Crocodile Member

Location: Wurtulla, Sunshine Coast. Crikey Terri, That's a BIG ONE!
Andy_Hanrahan is an unknown quantity at this point

Carrianne, you know we're all with you 100% on this one. Anyone who has been in this situation, and trying to sell a house will know how traumatic it gets as time goes on.

You just have to keep telling yourself "It will sell, It will sell". Easier said than done I know, but it's true.

Everything always turns out right in the end - and if it's not alright, then it's not the end yet! Hang in there.

Andy

Old Aug 28th 2003, 9:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Hang in there Carrianne. You have done a lot of stressful things in one year. You are doing well to cope with it all without collapsing!!

You still have quite a lot of time to go before you want to leave, so I am sure things will work out for you.

Old Aug 28th 2003, 11:14 pm
Finally made it

Paul and Steph is an unknown quantity at this point

Won't be long now Carriane. If it's any help, I badgered our buyers surveyor when he came round and although they cannot tell us the result he did say to make sure our buyers got on to their lenders asap as he would be sending the report in 2 days time. He further explained that no property is ever perfect from a surveyors point of view but all the lenders are looking for are major problems, otherwise they are not interested and just want a yes or no answer. Obviously if your buyers are paying for a bells and whistles survey it would be slightly different.

Keep your chin up and your glass full.

Steph
Old Aug 29th 2003, 6:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi,

Thank you all, it is nice to have support from people who are going through the same thing. The survey was sent to him on Thursday last week, so we have just made the assumption that he is not going to buy it and move on.

The no show phoned the estate agents and something ropped up and she hadn't got our number to call so she is coming back again today.

I shall have a couple of as it's my half day today boy do I love flexi time.

I shall keep you informed. xx
Old Aug 29th 2003, 8:13 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry things aren`t moving quickly for you, hopefully it will sort itself out in the end.

Enjoy your or two or even more.

Can sort of understand the stress but we are still early on in the process so i figure i will probably writing such things early next year.

Take it easy girl

footie chick xx