Wikiposts

the news...

Old Apr 19th 2005, 6:29 am
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: the news...

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Here we go again: "He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy"
Don't start all that again...

By the way............."Are you the Judean People's Front?"

I think they don't want the new one to have too much say this time. After all, why choose a 72 year old?

Two more years and he would have lost the right to vote too!

R.
Old Apr 19th 2005, 6:30 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the news...

Originally Posted by Carruss
Don't start all that again...

By the way............."Are you the Judean People's Front?"

I think they don't want the new one to have too much say this time. After all, why choose a 72 year old?

Two more years and he would have lost the right to vote too!

R.

He's actually 78 unless I'm mistaken
Old Apr 19th 2005, 6:33 am
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by fraser
He's actually 78 unless I'm mistaken
I know that, I just made a mistake. I meant to put 78 as come the age of 80 they aren't allowed to vote.

Ta,

R.
Old Apr 19th 2005, 6:34 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

I know that, I just made a mistake. I meant to put 78 as come the age of 80 they aren't allowed to vote.

Ta,

R.

I do apologise I'm obviously not paying enough attention. Have a look in the lounge there's a funny thread in there on the same subject
Old Apr 19th 2005, 7:13 am
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Was he not a former hitler youth.
Oh, much worse than that: since 1981 he has been head of the "Inquisition" (Officially they don't call it that anymore; it now has the catchy title "Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith" - but it's still the Inquisition. If you've ever seen the film/read the book "The Name of the Rose", you'll know what I mean :scared: )

Gina
Old Apr 19th 2005, 7:18 am

Originally Posted by GinaUK
Oh, much worse than that: since 1981 he has been head of the "Inquisition" (Officially they don't call it that anymore; it now has the catchy title "Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith" - but it's still the Inquisition. If you've ever seen the film/read the book "The Name of the Rose", you'll know what I mean :scared: )

Gina

I have indeeed Sean Connery and christian slater
Old Apr 19th 2005, 7:32 am
been there........

TheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=GinaUK]Oh, much worse than that: since 1981 he has been head of the "Inquisition" (Officially they don't call it that anymore; it now has the catchy title "Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith" - but it's still the Inquisition. If you've ever seen the film/read the book "The Name of the Rose", you'll know what I mean :scared: )

Gina[/QUOTE

Or "The Burning Times" by Starhawk. Ah well, back to the stake............
Old Apr 19th 2005, 8:43 am
BE Enthusiast

matt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond repute

Strange that millions of people will hang on to every word of a man voted in by 115 old fogeys
Yep, and a lot of those millions will die of AIDS if his conservative beliefs are to follow the last guy's...
Old Apr 19th 2005, 8:58 am
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute

Dont bring religion into this forum, it will only start a fight.

The biggest trouble causer in the world! It should be outlawed. More people have probably died because of religion than any other cause.

I mean, your telling me there a man up in the clouds watching over us? Sounds like something of a childrens TV programme, f***** teletubbies or something! a pile of shite.

Its all about controlling the population (centuries ago), only the population has wisened up the lies of the church.
Old Apr 19th 2005, 8:59 am

Originally Posted by manxfamily

The biggest trouble causer in the world! It should be outlawed. More people have probably died because of religion than any other cause.

I mean, your telling me there a man up in the clouds watching over us? Sounds like something of a childrens TV programme, f***** teletubbies or something! a pile of shite.

Its all about controlling the population (centuries ago), only the population has wisened up the lies of the church.
Yep don't mention it
Old Apr 19th 2005, 9:01 am
I am not the Messiah!

Originally Posted by manxfamily

Great starting line and an even better one to finish!

R.
Old Apr 19th 2005, 9:07 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Does he change his name by deedpol. Mind you being in the hitler youth gave him experince in being in a male enviorment ( what relgion is wacko jacko ? )
Old Apr 19th 2005, 9:10 am
I am not the Messiah!

Talking Re: the news...

They just said on the news the new pope likes eggs for breakfast.

Say no more!

R.
Old Apr 19th 2005, 9:17 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

They just said on the news the new pope likes eggs for breakfast.

Say no more!

R.
Fertilised or unfertilised
Old Apr 19th 2005, 9:19 am
I am not the Messiah!

Originally Posted by karenjc
Fertilised or unfertilised
Surely he's too old for all that!

Mind you, if he's anything like the last one the people around him do all the work for him.

R.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.