Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Newly arrived in Northern suburb Perth (well a few months ago)

Newly arrived in Northern suburb Perth (well a few months ago)

Old Oct 11th 2010, 9:31 am
Forum Regular

SammyT is just really niceSammyT is just really niceSammyT is just really niceSammyT is just really niceSammyT is just really niceSammyT is just really niceSammyT is just really niceSammyT is just really niceSammyT is just really nice
Default Re: Newly arrived in Northern suburb Perth (well a few months ago)

Originally Posted by PERTH429
Great to see lots of replies for a meet up at the Whale and Ale in Clarkson what about November any evening after the 6th November for me (I believe they have quiz nights on Monday so thats to be avoided) maybe for the next visit. But any evening that would suit people maybe a Thursday or Friday night. Debbie
Whale and Ali sounds good to us. We haven't any preferences over dates or days. But we'll be there!
Old Oct 27th 2010, 1:58 pm
Forum Regular

indalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really nice

Hi,

We're up for a few beers in Whale n Ale, would be lovely to meet some new people

Louise and Brian
Old Oct 28th 2010, 2:39 am
Forum Regular

SammyT is just really niceSammyT is just really niceSammyT is just really niceSammyT is just really niceSammyT is just really niceSammyT is just really niceSammyT is just really niceSammyT is just really niceSammyT is just really nice

Hi all,

Could we arrange a time and date to meet at the Whale and Ale as this seems like a place easy for most?

Old Oct 31st 2010, 1:26 pm
Forum Regular

indalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really nice

bump
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 1:38 am
Just Joined

PERTH429 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Newly arrived in Northern suburb Perth (well a few months ago)

Hi All

How about meeting next Friday 12 November at Whale and Ale - say 7pm. That will be me Debbie and my husband Simon.

Please let me know who will definitely be there and we will all try and spot us newbees freshly arrived from England. I think a copy of the Telegraph under the arm is maybe going a bit too far tho!!!
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 8:28 am
Just Joined

Happybod is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello All,

I have recently arrived here in Joondalup, (3 weeks ago). I am finding it all rather daunting . I'm originally from Derbyshire. I'm 39 and have no children. I would love to meet up with anyone for a coffee and a natter, then hopefully this place can feel a bit more like home for me.

Best wishes

Karen
Old Nov 3rd 2010, 9:23 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by PERTH429
Hi All

How about meeting next Friday 12 November at Whale and Ale - say 7pm. That will be me Debbie and my husband Simon.

Please let me know who will definitely be there and we will all try and spot us newbees freshly arrived from England. I think a copy of the Telegraph under the arm is maybe going a bit too far tho!!!
Hi there Debbie,

Me and the hubby (Andrew) will be there on the 12th. we'll be the ones with the hellmans mayonnaise!

We're looking forward to meeting new people and putting faces to names!

Sam
Old Nov 4th 2010, 4:12 am
Just Joined

Jiffy 1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I have been following your posts and myself and my family are new (7 weeks) to Perth and we would love to meet up with you. We are both in our 40`s and have a 14year old daughter and 18year old son.We are renting in Carramar but my daughter goes to school in Quinns.
My hubby was lucky and got a job within the first 2 weeks but I haven`t really started looking as I wanted to get my daughter into school, plus I have looked at soooo many rentals as this seems to be my job at the mo
We have met a few people but all seem to have younger children so the chance to meet up with some new people would be great

Look forward to hearing from you
Amanda
Old Nov 4th 2010, 9:08 am
Just Joined

Hi All

Thanks for your responses, looking forward to meeting everyone next Friday and its not too late for anyone else to join in.

Debbie
Old Nov 5th 2010, 12:54 pm
Forum Regular

Malcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to all

Ho to you all. Would you mind if we invited ourselves along? It would be great to meet up with you all.
Malcs
Old Nov 7th 2010, 5:10 am
Forum Regular

Hi there all,

I'm sure I'm right in thinking that all are welcome Malcs, more the merrier I reckon!

We're looking forward to Friday, especially meeting people who are in a similar position as us. Being Virgin expatters who have never been to meet ups before, how can we tell fellow British Expats from other folk (apart from carrying a bottle of sarsons vinegar or such like)?

Old Nov 8th 2010, 3:18 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Malcs66
Ho to you all. Would you mind if we invited ourselves along? It would be great to meet up with you all.
Malcs
Yes all welcome, we have not attended any meet up before but any ex pats are welcome as we need the dos and don't of Perth!!

See you all Friday

Debbie
Old Nov 8th 2010, 11:00 am
Forum Regular

Malcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to all

Great, looking forward to it. Just need to find a way of finding each other now.
Old Nov 9th 2010, 7:06 am
Just Joined

Jiffy 1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Geoff and I will be the one`s with the vacant expressions we will be bringing our daughter with us hope no-one minds
Old Nov 9th 2010, 10:06 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jiffy 1
Geoff and I will be the one`s with the vacant expressions we will be bringing our daughter with us hope no-one minds
Not at all. I'm not sure if one of the bars doesn't allow under 18's after 9pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.