Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Newish to Sydney

Newish to Sydney

Old Aug 13th 2006, 11:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newish to Sydney

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Hi Rai,

Did you start a meet up post? I've had a quick look but can't find it. I've been here a couple of weeks now, and am keen to meet some folk to hang out with.

Anybody else?

S

Hi Swerv-o

I didn't see a post started but if you are around in the daytime there is a group of us who meet up on the first Tuesday of each month. I've posted a link to the thread about it so you can keep an eye on what's happening next month. We don't have a venue yet, but we're working on it!!

Take care

Rudi

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=377802
Old Aug 13th 2006, 11:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rudi
Hi Swerv-o

I didn't see a post started but if you are around in the daytime there is a group of us who meet up on the first Tuesday of each month. I've posted a link to the thread about it so you can keep an eye on what's happening next month. We don't have a venue yet, but we're working on it!!

Take care

Rudi

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=377802

I have just realised that you might not be a girl . You are still welcome to come and meet us all......we do not discriminate
Old Aug 13th 2006, 11:31 pm
Just Joined

Raiinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Hi Rai,

Did you start a meet up post? I've had a quick look but can't find it. I've been here a couple of weeks now, and am keen to meet some folk to hang out with.

Anybody else?

S
Hi Swerv-o,

Sorry I've been lazy and forgetful in starting a new thread...

Here it is: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...=1#post3809011

Hope to see you soon!

Rai
Old Aug 13th 2006, 11:50 pm
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rudi
I have just realised that you might not be a girl . You are still welcome to come and meet us all......we do not discriminate
Erm, no I'm not, though I could get hold of a pair of comedy breasts and a wig if I needed to...

Thanks for the offer. I will move over to the other thread now, but definitely count me in. Feel like I'm going stir crazy right now!

S
Old Aug 17th 2006, 2:11 am
Living the dream downunde

Location: MeadowBank, Sydney, Aussie Land of Sea,Sun and Seashells
rapitts is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi we are not far from you !!!!

contact my partner Suzysu, probably up for a coffee in Rhodes :-)
Originally Posted by Raiinoz
Hi,

I'm fairly new to Sydney, moved here from Hampshire about 4 months ago. Not been out much, and barely know a soul here in Sydney, even after all this time.

Are there any meet-ups going on soon? I can't see any on the forum, but that doesn't mean anything

would love to hear from just about anyone at this stage

oh, a little about me - female, age 32, live in Rhodes, work in Macquarie Park

Hope I've posted in the right place...

Rai