Newcastle NSW?

Old Aug 3rd 2007, 7:53 am
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Newcastle NSW?

Anyone got any good webpages on Newie? I have a friend there who I need to go visit when I get to Oz. I googled it and couldn't find anything apart from text pages. I just need any local info, maps and pics.

Thought I would try posting this as there has to be peeps on BE living there already.
Thank you in advance, any info greatly received.
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 8:32 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Newcastle NSW?

Hi,

Here's a link to a map of Newcastle.

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&h...UTF8&z=14&om=1

And here's a link to some tourist info pages.

http://www.visitnewcastle.com.au/visitnewcastle.asp

Some regular posters on here live in the Newcastle region so hopefully they will be along shortly.
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 9:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Nikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OzzieNurse
Anyone got any good webpages on Newie? I have a friend there who I need to go visit when I get to Oz. I googled it and couldn't find anything apart from text pages. I just need any local info, maps and pics.

Thought I would try posting this as there has to be peeps on BE living there already.
Hi

I live in the Hunter Valley, but visit Newcastle often. Couple of links below:

http://www.ncc.nsw.gov.au/

http://walkabout.com.au/locations/NSWNewcastle.shtml

Not read them in full myself, hope they help!

Nikki
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 10:38 am
Aussie lost in the UK

AndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OzzieNurse

newcaslte is an awesome little city! I went to uni there!

Send an email to the newcaslte tourist board and tell them you are coming to vist and can they send you maps, brochures and anything that might be useful - you will find that most Australian tourist boards will send you a heap of stuff for free (no matter where you live) its a good way to get all the maps and tourist info beforey you arrive!

I use www.maps.google.com.au for any specific addresses that I need to find!

A
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 6:32 pm
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

Hey that's a great idea Andy. Will do that when we get to Oz though, haven't got long enough for Aussie post at the moment. Thanks guys for the response will check out those links