Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Newcastle & Central Coast meet?

Newcastle & Central Coast meet?

Old Oct 24th 2009, 1:58 am
Just Joined

gosfordkim is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Newcastle & Central Coast meet?

Originally Posted by skiveatwork
Hi Kim,

Yes meeting folk is hard, we live in copacabana not too far from you, happy to meet up for a drink or too one afternoon / evening. Drop me a pm and we can arrange a time and place, all welcome!

Robert & Francesca
Hi Robert and Francesca
Do you fancy meeting up at Crowne Plaza in Terrigal one Sunday afternoon?
Kim
Old Oct 25th 2009, 8:45 am
Forum Regular

super blue is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gosfordkim
Hi Sue and hubby
Sorry have not been in touch but we have just got back from a trip to Perth and Adelaide. Yes we would love to meet up. I know tomorrow would be a bit soon unless you are available or would next Sunday be ok? Let us know a time and a place where we can find you.
Regards Kim
Hi Kim
We cant make next weekend but how about the weekend 7th or 8th of November.Let us know if that is ok and we can arrange somewhere to meet.thanks Mark and Sue
Old Oct 26th 2009, 4:17 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by super blue
Hi Kim
We cant make next weekend but how about the weekend 7th or 8th of November.Let us know if that is ok and we can arrange somewhere to meet.thanks Mark and Sue
Hi Mark and Sue
Yeah that sounds great to me, let us know somewhere we can find you and we can agree a time etc. Look forward to seeing you both,
Kim and Tony
Old Oct 28th 2009, 9:09 am
Forum Regular

Hi Mark and Sue
Yeah that sounds great to me, let us know somewhere we can find you and we can agree a time etc. Look forward to seeing you both,
Kim and Tony
Hi Kim and Tony
Sue went to a place called the entrance today about 30 mins form us and about 30 from yourself and she said it was lovely little place.Do you fancy meeting there instead of you driving all the way up here and would sunday be ok
Old Oct 29th 2009, 2:42 am
Forum Regular

johnokiwi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Penny_ann
Hi Cat,

You mentioned coffee for Mums in school hours, how about we kick it off and see if we can get others involved too? I have preschoolers so can only make Thursdays or Fridays. How about it?

Pen
Hi Pen

Sorry, been caught napping and have just noticed your reply!

Am all for your suggestion, I think you're based at Lake Macquarie ?
We're in Newcastle but everywhere's pretty accessible..Thurs/Fri usually fine for me.

Cat
Old Oct 29th 2009, 5:44 am
Forum Regular

Hi Kim and Tony
Sue went to a place called the entrance today about 30 mins form us and about 30 from yourself and she said it was lovely little place.Do you fancy meeting there instead of you driving all the way up here and would sunday be ok
Thats sunday the 8th cheers
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 12:59 am
Just Joined

Thats sunday the 8th cheers
Hi Mark and Sue
Yeah that sounds great to us. There is a pelican feeding station on the waterfront if you want to meet there, where there are cafes etc to have a coffee. Would 11.00 am be ok time to meet? If all is ok with you guys I will try and give a brief description of us to help you see us!!!!!!!
Looking forward to meet, Kim and Tony
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 7:55 am
Forum Regular

Hi Mark and Sue
Yeah that sounds great to us. There is a pelican feeding station on the waterfront if you want to meet there, where there are cafes etc to have a coffee. Would 11.00 am be ok time to meet? If all is ok with you guys I will try and give a brief description of us to help you see us!!!!!!!
Looking forward to meet, Kim and Tony
Yes that would be great,is there a car park near the feeding station.
Old Nov 4th 2009, 5:00 am
Just Joined

Yes that would be great,is there a car park near the feeding station.
yeah there is a car park behind the hotel which is a multi story, then you walk through a walkway by the hotel entrance that brings you out at the foreshore. There are cafes etc all down the side and a childrens play area. There is a sign by the shore side that says about pelican feeding, we can meet there.
I have shoulder length dark brown hair, my husband has none! I shall bring a bright pink baseball cap with me to make it easier!!!!!!!
See you there, x Kim
Old Nov 4th 2009, 8:14 am
Forum Regular

yeah there is a car park behind the hotel which is a multi story, then you walk through a walkway by the hotel entrance that brings you out at the foreshore. There are cafes etc all down the side and a childrens play area. There is a sign by the shore side that says about pelican feeding, we can meet there.
I have shoulder length dark brown hair, my husband has none! I shall bring a bright pink baseball cap with me to make it easier!!!!!!!
See you there, x Kim
no prob. my wife has a dark brown bob cut and i have not much myself.I'll wear a white fred perry polo shirt.looking forward to meeting you both c u sunday
Old Nov 6th 2009, 7:14 am
Forum Regular

See you there, x Kim
Hi Kim and Tony.
Would 11.30 be ok as we will be a little late.I do apologise but it is something i promised my daughter.Looking forward to meeting you .Once again sorry for the extra half an hour lateness.
Old Nov 7th 2009, 5:41 am
Just Joined

Hi Kim and Tony.
Would 11.30 be ok as we will be a little late.I do apologise but it is something i promised my daughter.Looking forward to meeting you .Once again sorry for the extra half an hour lateness.
Yeah no problem, see you there.