Newbie poster.

Old Nov 6th 2004, 12:05 pm
Banned

Fuzzy Duck has a brilliant futureFuzzy Duck has a brilliant futureFuzzy Duck has a brilliant futureFuzzy Duck has a brilliant futureFuzzy Duck has a brilliant futureFuzzy Duck has a brilliant futureFuzzy Duck has a brilliant future
Default Newbie poster.

First off I just want to say what a great site this is, and why did we not find it before we made the move we would of saved a fortune.

We have just arrived in Australia from the UK and have been busy the last few weeks sorting the framework out for our new lives, bank accounts, medicare, TFN, internet.....the list goes on.

We are a young-ish couple with a 5 (almost 6) year old and a 15 month old baby, we are looking to settle within 30 minutes of Brisbane, at the moment we are staying with the inlaws we have enrolled our eldest at the local school and started looking for a job for myself, my partner is a stay-at-home-mum by choice so one income is going to be the order of the day.

So much to say and so many questions I want to ask, the search facility is very good and I can see me logging on most evenings swotting up on the finer points of migration to Australia.

Old Nov 6th 2004, 12:21 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Newbie poster.

Originally Posted by Fuzzy Duck
First off I just want to say what a great site this is, and why did we not find it before we made the move we would of saved a fortune.

We have just arrived in Australia from the UK and have been busy the last few weeks sorting the framework out for our new lives, bank accounts, medicare, TFN, internet.....the list goes on.

We are a young-ish couple with a 5 (almost 6) year old and a 15 month old baby, we are looking to settle within 30 minutes of Brisbane, at the moment we are staying with the inlaws we have enrolled our eldest at the local school and started looking for a job for myself, my partner is a stay-at-home-mum by choice so one income is going to be the order of the day.

So much to say and so many questions I want to ask, the search facility is very good and I can see me logging on most evenings swotting up on the finer points of migration to Australia.

Welcome Fuzzy Duck,

Hope you are enjoying Brissy!
Cheers

Matt
Old Nov 6th 2004, 12:21 pm
Cheeky

Hi there Fuzzyduck (luv you name BTW!! )

Welcome to the forum!!!

Well sounds like you are getting everything sorted and settling in then, your heads must be spinning!!

Anything you would like to know ask away no one minds!!

Oh and be warned........its very, very VERY addictive!!!

Nice to meet you,
Cheeky

Old Nov 6th 2004, 12:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

hiya fuzzy duck, welcome to the site,i cant believe that people get all the way to oz before finding this site,i think it was this site that helped us make our minds up that we wanted to make the move,i dont know what we would have done without it.We re heading for brisbane also,do you have anywhere in mind,

be good to hear from you, tracey.
Old Nov 6th 2004, 12:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

dottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud of

Hi! This site is great for info.! I'm a SAHM too - there are a few of us still out here! Hoping to continue once we move, but trying to set up supplemental business to help with that

Best of luck to you.

Old Nov 6th 2004, 1:31 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the madhouse!!

And on behalf of the Brisbane Girls Drinking Club, can I extend an invitation to the lady of the house - if she would like to join us for an evening of gentle tippling on December 10th, let me know (we're not all Brits, we have a Swiss lady too!!)
Old Nov 6th 2004, 2:44 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Welcome to the forum. Great name Fuzzy Duck, I love that game, lol.
Sarah
Old Nov 6th 2004, 2:47 pm
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute

hi fuzzy duck

welcome to forum and good luck with things in auz.

Did you know if u say fuzzy duck fast 10 times, you say something completely different

anyway let me know what its like in brisbane and keep us posted on how things are going, what line of work are you both in???

laura
x
Old Nov 6th 2004, 4:44 pm
Cheeky

LOL!! Laura!!

Have to try that one!! (fuzzyduckfuzzyduckfuzzy..... )

Cheeky

Originally Posted by lauralollipop
hi fuzzy duck

Did you know if u say fuzzy duck fast 10 times, you say something completely different

laura
x

Old Nov 6th 2004, 5:31 pm
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cheeky
LOL!! Laura!!

Have to try that one!! (fuzzyduckfuzzyduckfuzzy..... )

Cheeky

tee,hee cheeky

did you get "does he *****?"

I must get off this PC i have been in this dammn thing all day, i have a head ache and square eyes, cant believe the days gone already!

Jc's gone for a chineese, as soon as he gets back im turning this pc off for the night, aarrgghh!

laura
xxx
Old Nov 6th 2004, 6:32 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

tee,hee cheeky

I must get off this PC i have been in this dammn thing all day, i have a head ache and square eyes, cant believe the days gone already!

Jc's gone for a chineese, as soon as he gets back im turning this pc off for the night, aarrgghh!

laura
xxx
Welcome to a mostly sane bunch of folks who are only too happy to help with any questions you have (probably!)

Old Nov 6th 2004, 7:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi & welcome Fuzzy duck

Sue x
Old Nov 6th 2004, 9:02 pm
Cheeky

Laura!!

Im shocked!!!!!! I only said it 3 times!! LOL

Hee, hee, hee!!!
Cheeky!!
PS Yes I did!! (arrrr!!)

tee,hee cheeky

laura
xxx

Old Nov 6th 2004, 9:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

firstly welcome to the site. its excellent, but as everyone will warn you, it is indeed addictive! but its great and you will get lots of help and advice and hopefully make lots of pals.

Trish
Old Nov 6th 2004, 10:41 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cheeky
Laura!!

Im shocked!!!!!! I only said it 3 times!! LOL

Hee, hee, hee!!!
Cheeky!!
PS Yes I did!! (arrrr!!)
well I have to say it but I only got to 3 as well especially with the wine workin. LOL I nearly pi*d my pants

Welcome to the site fuzzy duck wow wot a name.
Yep it is addictive I am on here till gone 12 most nights and it plays havoc with your eyes they are tired all the time

Hope you are enjoy9ing Brizzy, we too are hoping to get out there next year so we will keep in touch I have a nine year old and a 10 month old.

Ang

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.