Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

newbie member looking to contact UK doctors working in Melbourne and Sydney

newbie member looking to contact UK doctors working in Melbourne and Sydney

Old Apr 12th 2006, 8:01 pm
Just Joined

northern monkeys is an unknown quantity at this point
Default newbie member looking to contact UK doctors working in Melbourne and Sydney

My husband is a year 2 registrar in Anaesthetics (year 3 August 06) here in the UK and we are looking to spend his fourth year in Australia. We've been over twice and absolutely love the place, but we feel undecided whether we could relocate permanently.

We have a nine month old daughter who will obviously be 2 years old when we go. I'm a Speech and Language Therapist and I'm also undecided about whether I would work during the year away.

I've joined this forum because he is studying for his FRCA part II and has absolutely no free time!

Anyone been in this position? We could do with some contacts to guide us through the next twelve months!

Excited!!!
Old Apr 12th 2006, 8:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: was Bradford then poole dorset then Sydney,Forster, Kanwal,Gosford,and now Erina
FRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: newbie member looking to contact UK doctors working in Melbourne and Sydney

Originally Posted by northern monkeys
My husband is a year 2 registrar in Anaesthetics (year 3 August 06) here in the UK and we are looking to spend his fourth year in Australia. We've been over twice and absolutely love the place, but we feel undecided whether we could relocate permanently.

We have a nine month old daughter who will obviously be 2 years old when we go. I'm a Speech and Language Therapist and I'm also undecided about whether I would work during the year away.

I've joined this forum because he is studying for his FRCA part II and has absolutely no free time!

Anyone been in this position? We could do with some contacts to guide us through the next twelve months!

Excited!!!
HI cant give you any advice but wish you the best of luck and welcome to the site
Janet
Old Apr 12th 2006, 8:15 pm
Just Joined

Default Re: newbie member looking to contact UK doctors working in Melbourne and Sydney

Originally Posted by FRAYNE
HI cant give you any advice but wish you the best of luck and welcome to the site
Janet
Thanks Janet

And bumpitty bump for this thread
Old Apr 12th 2006, 8:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: was Bradford then poole dorset then Sydney,Forster, Kanwal,Gosford,and now Erina
FRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northern monkeys
Thanks Janet

And bumpitty bump for this thread
Bump bump where abouts in the north west are you just been to Bradford for the weekend to see family my sister was in Jimmy's hospital with a suspected dvt after a flight back from Cuba but is okay now.
Janet
Old Apr 13th 2006, 8:20 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by FRAYNE
Bump bump where abouts in the north west are you just been to Bradford for the weekend to see family my sister was in Jimmy's hospital with a suspected dvt after a flight back from Cuba but is okay now.
Janet
I'm in Cheshire Janet, not near Leeds