Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Newbie, advice please

Newbie, advice please

Old Jul 9th 2008, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

ourjane211284 is just really niceourjane211284 is just really niceourjane211284 is just really niceourjane211284 is just really niceourjane211284 is just really niceourjane211284 is just really niceourjane211284 is just really niceourjane211284 is just really nice
Default Newbie, advice please

Hi,

Im a new person to this site. I am a qualified nurse, qualified in April 07. Only been working for the past 7 months though as a staff nurse. I am currently applying for my pin number in Queensland. Does anyone know how long it takes to process and also, would you say sponsorship is a good way of getting to Australia instead of points? I have enough points at the mo to apply that way but i also have a little boy and would like work lined up for as soon as i arrived. I have two brothers that live there so i have a base in Brisbane and that is where me and my hubby would like to go.

Thanks for reading and any advice would be most grateful.

Jayne