Old Oct 23rd 2005, 6:48 pm
Just Joined

Youngie2005 will become famous soon enoughYoungie2005 will become famous soon enough
Default Newbie

Just a quick hello to all on Expats. Wish I knew about this site prior to my application. Visa granted 13th May 2005 just waiting to sell house before going . Wait seems endless.

Youngie2005
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 6:56 pm
Back in OZ!

ElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbie

Welcome I am pretty new myself! I have been even more 'home' sick for Australia since posting on this board, but I cannot get enough of it!

Susan
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 6:57 pm
Account Closed

Vic&jase is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Youngie2005
Just a quick hello to all on Expats. Wish I knew about this site prior to my application. Visa granted 13th May 2005 just waiting to sell house before going . Wait seems endless.

Youngie2005
Hello You,

Blimey, you are streets ahead of some of us! Welcome and enjoy the sites many uses and entertainment. Keeps my weeks ticking by.

Vics xx
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 6:59 pm
Account Closed

Vic&jase is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ElshaUK
Welcome I am pretty new myself! I have been even more 'home' sick for Australia since posting on this board, but I cannot get enough of it!

Susan
And Hello Susan x

Are you going back one day?

Vics xx
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 7:06 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

just waiting to sell house before going . Wait seems endless.

Youngie2005
Tell me about it! ...

Welcome! ...
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 7:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

nurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant future

Hello and welcome to the mad house - (mad but addictive) enjoy posting and good luck on your journey to Oz -Where are you headed? We are hoping to be in Perth 2006!

Lindsey
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 8:08 pm
Just Joined

Youngie2005 will become famous soon enoughYoungie2005 will become famous soon enough

So are we. Wife has family in Moora but we hope to live in Bullsbrook area. Cant wait, been out twice in 14months last time to validate Visa. It was hell getting back on the plane with a PR Visa.

Youngie2005
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 8:41 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Youngie2005
Just wanted to welcome you and to wish you luck selling your house.
Julie
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 8:46 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Youngie2005
Welcome to BE

Congratulations on getting your visa....and good luck with the house sale...it will come soon, I can feel it in me waters

Sent you some house selling Karma
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 8:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Hello there. Welcome to the British Expats and desperate house sellers site . Hope you sell soon.

I know what you mean about the visa. I validated mine last October and am just sitting waiting for somebody to buy my blooming house as are so many others on here. I am just going to go with the flow and tell myself I wont get there until at least the summer, that way I wont get too stressed about it all. (Who am I trying to kid )

Tracey
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 8:51 pm

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tracey.d
Hello there. Welcome to the British Expats and desperate house sellers site . Hope you sell soon.

I know what you mean about the visa. I validated mine last October and am just sitting waiting for somebody to buy my blooming house as are so many others on here. I am just going to go with the flow and tell myself I wont get there until at least the summer, that way I wont get too stressed about it all. (Who am I trying to kid )

Tracey
...just think you could be lucky, and could get there for their summer
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 8:56 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu

I hope so, her auntie keeps telling us how hot it is out there and that they were in the pool today with a temp of 35 . Just keep dreaming.

Youngie2005
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 8:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
I very much doubt it. Still cant have any viewings as I havent got the bloody decorating finished. If only I was rich so I could pay someone or had some nice male relatives who would come and help me .

Just cant seem to find the time to get it done and when I do I'm always knackered . This is what happens when you're getting old you know

Have got a bit more done this weekend but am back at work tomorrow and the kids are off this week so probably wont get anything done this week either. I will get there in the end though. I'm nothing if not determined

Tracey
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 9:12 pm

Originally Posted by tracey.d
I very much doubt it. Still cant have any viewings as I havent got the bloody decorating finished. If only I was rich so I could pay someone or had some nice male relatives who would come and help me .

Just cant seem to find the time to get it done and when I do I'm always knackered . This is what happens when you're getting old you know

Have got a bit more done this weekend but am back at work tomorrow and the kids are off this week so probably wont get anything done this week either. I will get there in the end though. I'm nothing if not determined

Tracey
...you never know...Their summer ends round about next May, so you have 7 months yet (a lot can happen in 7 months)....I'll see if I can send you some of my house selling Karma
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 9:52 pm
Back in OZ!

ElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vic&jase
And Hello Susan x

Are you going back one day?

Vics xx
YES! In fact, I spent 3 hours on the phone to a friend in Australia today and had almost talked myself into going back next Sept and letting my other half follow me about 6 months later! BUT I can't do that, I'd miss him too much, so we will have to wait till we have our loan and cards paid off or nearly paid off. Gosh it is difficult being a grown up!

Susan