Wikiposts

Old May 20th 2005, 7:42 am
Just Joined

woody1973 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default newbie

hello to all on the forum.i am thinking of going to aus to live and heard of this forum.
could anyone suggest a good agent for us to use, i am a builder by trade and prob will need some help getting through the whole thing.
Any help would be great

cheers

mark

Old May 20th 2005, 8:34 am
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: newbie

Originally Posted by woody1973
hello to all on the forum.i am thinking of going to aus to live and heard of this forum.
could anyone suggest a good agent for us to use, i am a builder by trade and prob will need some help getting through the whole thing.
Any help would be great

cheers

mark
Welcome to the forum.

I am not naming any agents as I dont get any commission!

Just use the search feature on here for agents and you will see loads of recommendations from many satisfied migratee's (is that a word or just made up?) and the odd not so satisfied ones.........mentioning no names but there is one person in particular ! ! !

R.
Old May 20th 2005, 8:47 am
Just Joined

woody1973 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: newbie

Originally Posted by Carruss
Welcome to the forum.

I am not naming any agents as I dont get any commission!

Just use the search feature on here for agents and you will see loads of recommendations from many satisfied migratee's (is that a word or just made up?) and the odd not so satisfied ones.........mentioning no names but there is one person in particular ! ! !

R.
thanks for that, my nephew is using concept australia at the mo, so was just getting the general feeling of people on as to what they thought of there agents.
I think he paid £1000 for there fees alone with all the aussie fees on top
But thanks for the help and will probably be pestering in the near future.

mark
Old May 20th 2005, 8:51 am
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: newbie

Originally Posted by woody1973
thanks for that, my nephew is using concept australia at the mo, so was just getting the general feeling of people on as to what they thought of there agents.
I think he paid £1000 for there fees alone with all the aussie fees on top
But thanks for the help and will probably be pestering in the near future.

mark
Funnily enough my wifes brother and his family used them and got in 1st time around.

Good luck with your application and you will get loads of help on here.

R.
Old May 20th 2005, 10:11 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mark,
Welcome to the forum.
Tracey
Old May 20th 2005, 11:00 am
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Woody,
Where you heading in Aus?
Old May 20th 2005, 11:32 am
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Woody,

We're using Access Migration in Northampton. Been fantastic so far, although we are just at the "waiting for TRA to be approved" stage.

By the way, Welcome!

Julie