Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

new year resolutions

Wikiposts

new year resolutions

Old Dec 30th 2005, 5:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: new year resolutions

Originally Posted by jocky boy
your so lucky i had problems with our process, sailed through it all it was just time consuming it was my buisness just a barber shop inland revenue buggering us about for 2 months. we went through a decto visa then you have to have bills in both name for 1 year we only had 6 months ,we could have been in 8 months give or take. but now thats that all by with now.

john..
I can't complain really, our agents have been excellent in helping us with it all. I'm really glad we used them now, they have been worth the money (£2000). Also we have had a straight forward time of it.

I think my Mum has something to do with it as she knew how much we wanted to go, and it seems funny that it all happened after she passed away!

She did say that I couldn't go while she was still here cos she didn't want me to leave her, and it's wierd that I got a letter from my aunt, who I've never met. I also won £2000 at bingo the week after she died at the exact time she passed! SPOOKY
Old Dec 30th 2005, 5:17 am
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

jocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant future
Cool Re: new year resolutions

which agent did you use wendy.
i used visa-go here in edinburgh excellent company allways thee for at anytime darren and deanne done a lot for us as for all our probs with inland e.t.c. revenue.

john..
Old Dec 30th 2005, 6:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

which agent did you use wendy.
i used visa-go here in edinburgh excellent company allways thee for at anytime darren and deanne done a lot for us as for all our probs with inland e.t.c. revenue.

john..
We used visabureau.co.uk Our case worker Brigid is based in Adelaide. She's wonderful and answered all our questions by return e-mail. Luckily only had to ring her once (at 11.30pm here). Definately recommend them.
Old Dec 30th 2005, 7:25 am
Gold Member

skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond repute

It seems more like a private discussion here...
Old Dec 30th 2005, 7:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by skywalker
It seems more like a private discussion here...

You can join in if you like.....

so go on what your new year resolution then??
Old Dec 30th 2005, 7:52 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WendyC
You can join in if you like.....

so go on what your new year resolution then??
Can i play,
I just want all my family to be happy.
And as we speak my son is on his way here, i have not seen him for 12 months and i cant sleep.
Im so excited, like a big kid.
Happy new Year
Denise
Old Dec 30th 2005, 7:54 am
Gold Member

skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond repute

2006 is a major change for me, a big step and a new beginning
cheers
Old Dec 30th 2005, 8:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by cranni
Can i play,
I just want all my family to be happy.
And as we speak my son is on his way here, i have not seen him for 12 months and i cant sleep.
Im so excited, like a big kid.
Happy new Year
Denise
wonderful, Hope you have a good one.

Wendy
Old Dec 30th 2005, 8:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cheers
I'll drink to that
Old Dec 30th 2005, 8:44 am
BE Enthusiast

zbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to all

cheers
Hi skywalker

You sound a wee bit stressed
Where you off to in Australia to live and when.

Beth
Old Dec 30th 2005, 9:00 am
BE Enthusiast

zbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to all
Talking Re: new year resolutions

Hi All,

Hows eveybody doin well is there anyone decided on there new year resolution yet. as this is there new start for there new life coming to austraila.

john..
Hi

What you doing.
Are you going to be extra extra special to your girlfriend.

Beth
Old Dec 30th 2005, 2:29 pm
Gold Member

Originally Posted by zbettyboop
Hi skywalker

You sound a wee bit stressed
Where you off to in Australia to live and when.

Beth
Not really, I'll be in Sydney at the beginning of April
Old Dec 30th 2005, 2:30 pm
Gold Member

Originally Posted by WendyC
wonderful, Hope you have a good one.

Wendy
Thanks Wendy, you too!
Old Dec 30th 2005, 5:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Not really, I'll be in Sydney at the beginning of April

Hi

Hope you enjoy it there.
We are off to Perth in May.

Have a good new year
Beth
Old Dec 30th 2005, 8:30 pm
Gold Member

Originally Posted by zbettyboop
Hi

Hope you enjoy it there.
We are off to Perth in May.

Have a good new year
Beth
Thanks, wish you great time there and a happy new year!