Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

New year Resolutions

New year Resolutions

Old Dec 20th 2004, 8:41 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New year Resolutions

Just wondered if anyone has got any New Year Resolutions?

Mine are to:

Stop smoking (again)

Stop stressing (difficult without a cig in my hand!)

Go for a whole year without watching 'Grease' (watching it again now - is it raining yet?)

Swim with dolphins as often as I can (it will help with the stopping smoking - damn things won't light - cigs, not dolphins)

Get PR

Anybody got any other resolutions they want to share?

Cas x
Old Dec 20th 2004, 9:23 pm
Cheeky

Default Re: New year Resolutions

Hi Cas,

Good luck with your NY res.

Well mine are.......

To get fit (ter) instead of 'fat' (ter) which is the way Im progressing at the mo as Im always sat on my @rse in front of the puter!

Eat healthier.

Do something really nice for someone or anyone who needs it.

Ill prob think of some more soon (if thats ok) and Ill edit them in.

Hope you have had a nice birthday!

Cheers,
Cheeky
x

Anyone else?!

some more....

Let my kids on the puter...

Last edited by Cheeky; Dec 20th 2004 at 9:39 pm.

Old Dec 20th 2004, 9:26 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Just wondered if anyone has got any New Year Resolutions?

Mine are to:

Stop smoking (again)

Stop stressing (difficult without a cig in my hand!)

Go for a whole year without watching 'Grease' (watching it again now - is it raining yet?)

Swim with dolphins as often as I can (it will help with the stopping smoking - damn things won't light - cigs, not dolphins)

Get PR

Anybody got any other resolutions they want to share?

Cas x
My New Year's resolution involves getting Cas to make a New Year's resolution involving me.....
Old Dec 20th 2004, 9:28 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cheeky
Hi Cas,

Well mine are.......

To get fit (ter) instead of 'fat' (ter) which is the way Im progressing at the mo as Im always sat on my @rse in front of the puter!

Eat healthier.

Cheers,
Cheeky
x

Anyone else?!
Congrats on reaching a thousand posts btw Cheeky!
Just sorry I missed it!
Old Dec 20th 2004, 9:30 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

I resolve to be a good husband and father.

And continue smoking.
Old Dec 20th 2004, 9:31 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Cheeky
Hi Cas,

Well mine are.......

Eat healthier.

Cheers,
Cheeky
x

Anyone else?!
Great, thanks Cheeky, spent weekend with old friends in Coventry - too much to drink and treated like a queen - lovely !

Cas xx
Old Dec 20th 2004, 9:34 pm
Cheeky

Thankyou!

I have to say I had help from Cas.

And I missed it when Cas reached her 1k as I was out partying!

Cheeky

Originally Posted by tonyk38
Congrats on reaching a thousand posts btw Cheeky!
Just sorry I missed it!

Old Dec 20th 2004, 9:34 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

My resolution is to not make resolutions.....I never keep to them anyhow...
Old Dec 20th 2004, 9:37 pm
Cheeky

Aw, that sounds fab Cas! Glad you had a nice time.
Cheeky
x

Great, thanks Cheeky, spent weekend with old friends in Coventry - too much to drink and treated like a queen - lovely !

Cas xx

Old Dec 20th 2004, 9:42 pm
Account Closed

My New Year's resolution involves getting Cas to make a New Year's resolution involving me.....
resolutions are about what you are going to try to do, not what you are going to do...........
Old Dec 20th 2004, 9:54 pm

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

My new years resolution is to learn to sew..... i know boring but it comes to something when a 36 year old has to send her childrens school uniform's to her mother so she can sew the NAME TAGS in.
Old Dec 20th 2004, 10:01 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
I resolve to be a good husband and father.

And continue smoking.
Admirable resolutions my man!!

Mine are.

To stop smoking

To drink less beer

To drink less vodka

To get fit

To go in the sea in Australia without hearing the theme tune to jaws go off in my head

To be more patient

To stop shouting at radio quiz shows when i know the answer and other people dont

To continue to tell my wife and bairns that i love them each & every day.

To be honest if i manage the last one i will be happy

MR MADSAD
Old Dec 20th 2004, 10:03 pm
Account Closed

resolutions are about what you are going to try to do, not what you are going to do...........
Ooooo! Get you!
Old Dec 20th 2004, 10:06 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Ooooo! Get you!
Tony i am drum rolling on your behalf here!! come on man!!
Old Dec 20th 2004, 10:06 pm
Account Closed

I also endeavour to continue growing my hair, to develop a fake Aussie twang and to get older.........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.