Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

New Year - New start - new state!

New Year - New start - new state!

Old Jan 6th 2006, 10:57 am
Forum Regular

invictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really nice
Default New Year - New start - new state!

Hi all,
been offline 'cos I moved over the West over the xmas period! So big Hi to all who live over here and I know there are a lot of you!

I have rented a 3 bed house in Cooloongup, near my son in Rockingham, still wandering around looking at all the bew shops! Hoping to catch up with some of you over the next few months, Jacqui who is in Mandurah (which I am visitng tomorrow - Saturday) cant remember the name (sorry) but I know someone lives at Waikiki - just down the road, if anyone in this side of perth would like to get together and give me the local news I would be grateful.
Ite been 37 degrees today and I'm hot I'm used to 4 degree days but much "drier" heat still sitting here sweating!