The New Year

Old Jan 1st 2003, 11:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: UK 2 Oz, Oz 2 UK, Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt!
scrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nice
Unhappy The New Year

Happy New Year to everybody. I hope you all got suitable festive last night, I know I did.
I allmost woke up this morning and thought, yep another new year another new begining, but when I managed to open my eyes I soon saw the error of my ways,

Same grey, miserable, humdrum, soul destroying, wet, dirty, miserable,( I said that once,) British weather day.

It only seems like yesterday that I left my muddy walking boots outside the back door to dry off so as to make cleaning off the mud easyer, but it wasn't, it was May, and they are still wet.

I took my mom to the airport yesterday, she is flying off to Florida to see her sisters, and I had to come home with the windscreen wipers on, green with envy, dreaming of April when I fly out to Brisbane to see dads family.

Mrs Scrawni is down stairs cooking new years dinner we are having British beef, had to save for a month to afford it, so I had best go and keep her happy by getting in the way.

Cherio to you all and I hope 2003 lives up to all you want it to.

Mr Scrawni.
Old Jan 1st 2003, 1:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ginny is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy New Year to you too,

Festivities were a bit limp here, Hubby and kids in bed and I was on night shift so a good time had by all!

Finished this morning and went outside to find cold, wet, windy weather there to greet me yet again!

Oh the joys!!!!

Anyway hope your Dinner and your New Year get better and better.

Ginny and the gang.