Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

new visa guidelines coming out in july 04?

Wikiposts

new visa guidelines coming out in july 04?

Old Feb 26th 2004, 4:01 am
Forum Regular

michmel is a name known to allmichmel is a name known to allmichmel is a name known to allmichmel is a name known to allmichmel is a name known to allmichmel is a name known to allmichmel is a name known to allmichmel is a name known to allmichmel is a name known to allmichmel is a name known to allmichmel is a name known to all
Default new visa guidelines coming out in july 04?

Do anybody out there know about the new skilled visa guidelines coming out in July. I heard that they are granting visa's for people below points pass rate as long as they live outside busy areas and commit for 2 years.

have i heard right, if so, do you think it will be possible for us to get a visa, we both have 40 point score jobs, can comitt to investing 100 audollr for 12 months and have a second language, our score at mo comes to 110 just missing out.

regards to everyone out there
Old Feb 26th 2004, 4:27 am
BE Enthusiast

JayneS is a jewel in the roughJayneS is a jewel in the roughJayneS is a jewel in the roughJayneS is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: new visa guidelines coming out in july 04?

Hi there
I think you are referring to the regional visa - there was some info on the forum a while back - trying doing a search.
I saw your posts yesterday - if I were you I'd contact an agent such as George Lombard and discuss your chances with him - that way you're getting the correct info and he can best advise you.
Cheers and best of luck