Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

New Thread - Perth Ladies Night Out 13th Aug 7:30pm

New Thread - Perth Ladies Night Out 13th Aug 7:30pm

Old Jul 26th 2005, 3:54 am
You'll learn............

Desperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of light
Smile New Thread - Perth Ladies Night Out 13th Aug 7:30pm

Please see the link to where we are meeting

http://www.burswood.com.au

Go into Bars and Restaurant link and click on Paddy Hannan's

I thought this may be of benefit as I have had stacks of pm's asking where we are meeting.

Looks like there is going to be quite a big bunch of us:

Me
Natalie (cousin)
Naomi (Mum from Imogen's school)
Teresa
Gillian
Vicki
Simone
Christina ??
Mairi
Webgum
Carnaby99
Tracey (as in Tracey and Peter)
Sandra and Mum
Sarah - who's hen night it is !!!
Eve (possible)
Fozzies (Sara)
Louise (Gajjitt)
Larissa and friend
Squeezzi (Natalie)

Add your name if I have missed you off.

See you there girls

Jill

Last edited by Desperate House Flies; Jul 26th 2005 at 4:00 am.
Old Jul 26th 2005, 10:23 am
aka Michelle

koalagirl is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: New Thread - Perth Ladies Night Out 13th Aug 7:30pm

Originally Posted by Desperate House Flies
Please see the link to where we are meeting

http://www.burswood.com.au

Go into Bars and Restaurant link and click on Paddy Hannan's

I thought this may be of benefit as I have had stacks of pm's asking where we are meeting.

Looks like there is going to be quite a big bunch of us:

Me
Natalie (cousin)
Naomi (Mum from Imogen's school)
Teresa
Gillian
Vicki
Simone
Christina ??
Mairi
Webgum
Carnaby99
Tracey (as in Tracey and Peter)
Sandra and Mum
Sarah - who's hen night it is !!!
Eve (possible)
Fozzies (Sara)
Louise (Gajjitt)
Larissa and friend
Squeezzi (Natalie)

Add your name if I have missed you off.

See you there girls

Jill

*waves hand* me!

I haven't really been around here much lately (or at all! ) but Simone pointed me back in this direction and here I am...
Not sure how many of you I met before (at Simone's place or at The Moon and Sixpence) but I'm looking forward to seeing you all again OR meeting you for the first time!

Quick recap - I'm the Aussie girl who is engaged to Sander (Dutchie)...we've been back in Australia since Feb.
Old Jul 26th 2005, 11:51 am
Forum Regular

nibblo will become famous soon enoughnibblo will become famous soon enough
Default Re: New Thread - Perth Ladies Night Out 13th Aug 7:30pm

Me me me !!!
Don't leave me out please I've got my dancing shoes at the ready and handbag ready and willing to be danced around!!
See you there
Nibblo (Rachel)
Old Jul 26th 2005, 12:22 pm
You'll learn............

Desperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by nibblo
Me me me !!!
Don't leave me out please I've got my dancing shoes at the ready and handbag ready and willing to be danced around!!
See you there
Nibblo (Rachel)
As if we would, sent you a pm with a big sorry for missing you off the list, it's been a long day.

Jill
Old Jul 26th 2005, 1:26 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Bump!

A good, you found it then Michelle!

Rachel, I know for a fact you weren't forgotten, cos they said you were coming!

Off to pm a few people I think may be interested, but don't check the forum much....
Old Jul 27th 2005, 9:06 am
You'll learn............

bumping up
Old Jul 29th 2005, 12:42 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Bump!

Traceyd says she is definetly going to try and make it
Old Jul 29th 2005, 1:05 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

I know that pub, I was in there two Fridays ago, can I come"????
Old Jul 29th 2005, 1:16 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Originally Posted by Bordy
I know that pub, I was in there two Fridays ago, can I come"????

Nope, but Mrs Bordy can!
Old Aug 1st 2005, 6:57 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

New location for meet (Old Bailey Joondalup), see this new thread:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=317324