New to Terrigal

Old Feb 10th 2011, 8:54 am
Lancs to central coast

simnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud of
Default Re: New to Terrigal

Hi christina, me & Liz could meet you all at the haven or outside terrigal slc, would have to be a weekend, but not this one.
Sim & Liz
Old Jun 30th 2011, 1:13 pm
Just Joined

vkendell is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Cmabbo
Hiya,

I am in Green Point and have been here since July 2010 after moving up from North Shore. Hubby commutes to CBD and I am here with three terrors under 4! Would love to also meet any other mums in the area?

Christina
Hi Christina,

I'm in Terrigal with two boys aged 3 and 6 months. Would love to meet other mums/families. Hubby commutes to Sydney too (St Leonards). Would you like to meet up?

Vanessa
Old Jul 1st 2011, 9:04 am
Just Joined

Cmabbo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Vanessa,

OMG! I just read your first post on here and the similarity's are uncanny!

I'm from Chislehurst, Kent but lived in Beckenham for a while and still have family there. We also moved out to Wahroonga in August 2008 but the house prices are ridiculous so ended up moving up here. My hubby is from here originally but all of his friends have moved on etc..

We also have two dogs, a choc lab and golden retriever.

I have 3 children, my eldest boy has just turned 4, my second boy is 2 and my last one a little girl is nearly 8 months.

I would love to catch up and have also been thinking about trying the playgroup at the Anglican church, have you tried it yet?

Let me know when is good for you.

Christina

p.s. I couldn't find the option to send a private message but my email address is [email protected]
Old Jul 2nd 2011, 2:25 am
Forum Regular

Bigaitch is just really niceBigaitch is just really niceBigaitch is just really niceBigaitch is just really niceBigaitch is just really niceBigaitch is just really niceBigaitch is just really niceBigaitch is just really niceBigaitch is just really nice

Hi, Sal. Do you teach in a state school? I'm a teacher looking to move to Australia next year. I'm interested in whether I can get a job in a state school. Any info or tips appreciated. Cheers, H.
Old Jul 4th 2011, 9:48 pm
Forum Regular

Ravvers is on a distinguished road

Hi. I'll be arriving in Terrigal on 1 August with my hubbie Nathan (who is originally from Terrigal) and our 16 month old son Naresh. I'm British and originally from County Durham but currently living in Bexleyheath, Kent.

We'll be staying with my in-laws to start with in Terrigal but will look for somewhere within Terrigal or surrounding area to rent basically as soon as we land as we know we'll need our own space pretty soon.

Nathan obviously has lots of family and friends in the area, but I'd also like to make new friends and meet other mums in the area, so if you fancy welcoming a northern lass into your fold, drop me a line.

Rav.