Reload this Page >

new to the system,needing help

new to the system,needing help

Old Jun 7th 2003, 8:27 pm
mark,abbi,tia & max

mark warner is an unknown quantity at this point
Default new to the system,needing help

hi to you all,

as a first timer i would like to say how entertaining you all are as well as informative,many questions i have had i have found the awnsers to in other peoples replies this really saves a lot of time and worry.we have recently submitted our application for emigration hoping for gold coast as we have recently returned from a fact finding mission and totally loved it ,first day there i got offered work as a carpenter[already passed tra] so fingers crossed.how does anybody cope with the waiting its driving me nuts we first met with our agent 25/9/02,i told my girlfriend then i would'nt cut my nose hairs until we got pr visas i hope it does'nt take to much as i have already got to comb a center parting in the bloody things to try to make it look like a moustache.i would just like to wish everybody good luck with there ventures and fingers crossed

regards

mark.
Old Jun 7th 2003, 8:32 pm
earlswood

Thanks Mark!!

Good luck to you, hope you hear soon

Earlswood

Old Jun 7th 2003, 8:48 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

How was the building game in general mark?, on the gold coast I mean, Did you happen to notice what the demand for Plumbers is by any chance?
Old Jun 7th 2003, 8:58 pm
mark,abbi,tia & max

Originally posted by paulf
How was the building game in general mark?, on the gold coast I mean, Did you happen to notice what the demand for Plumbers is by any chance?
hi paul

from what i noticed most trades were pretty much in demand ,i have just looked through a copy of the courier mail i brought back and there are 26 jobs listed for plumbers and thats just one paper.ps find a sparky and a brickie we'll go it alone you would make a fortune.

mark
Old Jun 7th 2003, 9:09 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Now theres a thought
Old Jun 8th 2003, 1:43 am
BE Enthusiast

karenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to all

hi mark, we are also headed to the gold coast in october. we've not visited the area for seven years so hope its not changed too much.... hubby al is a builder/roofer, we are hoping to make money by renovating or building from scratch and selling for a few years. from the threads on here it seems the brit workers are highly thought of so should be good. keep in touch.
karen
Old Jun 8th 2003, 6:10 pm
Just Joined

mel&dave is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: new to the system,needing help

Hi Mark,

Perhaps you could post a picture of your nasal hair on the forum, It should keep us all entertained, you could set a trend!!!

Best of Luck!

It will be worth the wait

Dave&Mel
Old Jun 8th 2003, 7:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Hope it all works out Mark we have recently submitted app.

May see you there!

footie chick
Old Jun 8th 2003, 7:54 pm
mark,abbi,tia & max

Originally posted by karenvirginia
hi mark, we are also headed to the gold coast in october. we've not visited the area for seven years so hope its not changed too much.... hubby al is a builder/roofer, we are hoping to make money by renovating or building from scratch and selling for a few years. from the threads on here it seems the brit workers are highly thought of so should be good. keep in touch.
karen

hi karen

due to the building boom aus has been going through things on the gold coast have probably changed quite a bit since you were last there.i cant see as you would have a problem with either of your money making ideas as there are a lot of properties for sale in the area that state"in need of renovation",there are also a lot of land packages available.from what i saw the brit builders are quite well thought of although this could have something to do with the fact that there is a shortage of oz labour at present i hope im wrong with this assumption,good luck

mark
Old Jun 8th 2003, 8:01 pm

kevwalt is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Mark
Glad to hear that trades are in demand. We have visas and are going to activate visas in July. Will be visiting Brisbane and Gold Coast (as well as Perth).

Hubbie is a brickie - will keep you informed.

Hope all goes well for you.

Kate