Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

New to Sydney/Castle Hill area

New to Sydney/Castle Hill area

Old Feb 19th 2008, 10:10 am
Forum Regular

skyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud of
Default New to Sydney/Castle Hill area

Hi,

my best friend has recently moved to Sydney through his work. His wife is feelin a little down as she has no friends as yet and I am trying to find out if there are any expats in these areas that have regular meet ups ?

Ta.
Old Feb 19th 2008, 10:29 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: New to Sydney/Castle Hill area

Hi,

There are a group of mums (some with toddlers, some without) who meet regularly on Tuesdays at Castle Hill RSL. There is a thread about this in the meet ups section. Its a bit late for this week, but we will be there next week if she wants to join us!
Old Feb 19th 2008, 10:56 am
Forum Regular

skyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud of

RSL ?

Will pass the message on thanks.

Originally Posted by yanH
Hi,

There are a group of mums (some with toddlers, some without) who meet regularly on Tuesdays at Castle Hill RSL. There is a thread about this in the meet ups section. Its a bit late for this week, but we will be there next week if she wants to join us!
Old Feb 19th 2008, 11:07 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by skyblue
RSL ?

Will pass the message on thanks.
ay, sports club, bit like a posh WMC in UK with good food & slightly better entertainment! Rugby club i think.. never paid much attention.

My mate goes to the meet there also, LisaD_UK. she's nice, i'll lend her to your friend for a bit.... But only for a bit 'cos she's mine!!

S-j x (lisa's said the girls are nice there too)
Old Feb 20th 2008, 2:20 am
Forum Regular

Thanks so much for the replies, can I give her email address to you's by pm to contact her or can I give her your email addy's to contact you ?

Ta,
Ian
Old Feb 20th 2008, 6:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Katherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really nice

Here's the link for the Castle Hill thread.
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=484999

Some wonderful photos of us all on page 1 if she wants to check we havent all got 2 heads before she comes along!

The address is:
77 Castle Street, Castle Hill NSW 2154
We're normally there from 10:30/11 for a couple of hours.
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

Thanks ladies, hopefully she will be in touch.

Ian.
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 11:55 am
Lisa

LisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to all

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
ay, sports club, bit like a posh WMC in UK with good food & slightly better entertainment! Rugby club i think.. never paid much attention.

My mate goes to the meet there also, LisaD_UK. she's nice, i'll lend her to your friend for a bit.... But only for a bit 'cos she's mine!!

S-j x (lisa's said the girls are nice there too)

Hey S-j are you pimping my out again

Yes it is a nice group at the CH RSL, I have been half a dozen or so times now and its nice to just sit and chin wag for a few hours so get your friend to come along