Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

New to the Sunshine Coast

New to the Sunshine Coast

Old Mar 23rd 2008, 7:29 am
Forum Regular

The Westies is a name known to allThe Westies is a name known to allThe Westies is a name known to allThe Westies is a name known to allThe Westies is a name known to allThe Westies is a name known to allThe Westies is a name known to allThe Westies is a name known to allThe Westies is a name known to allThe Westies is a name known to allThe Westies is a name known to all
Smile New to the Sunshine Coast

Just arrived in the Sunshine Coast 1 month ago and trying to settle in to OZ life. Are there any more new arrivals out there wishing to meet up for a drink and chat.
Me and OH are currently living in Twin Waters which is very nice and close to the beach and also shops in Maroochydore.
Old Mar 25th 2008, 9:43 am
Banned

LDU1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New to the Sunshine Coast

Hiya

Im in Mooloolaba, going on a girlie night out on Friday for my birthday

Meeting at the Sand Bar (above Belimisso) Mooloolaba 7.30 is you fancy it, lots of POMs coming

It would be great to see you, we will go to the Surf Club for a dance after

Take a look at the livingdownunder, website then you know what I look like

See you then

Tessa

Reality Immigration DVD's

Girls out at the beginning of the night
:curse:At the end ---he he
Old Mar 25th 2008, 11:45 am
Forum Regular

The Westies is a name known to allThe Westies is a name known to allThe Westies is a name known to allThe Westies is a name known to allThe Westies is a name known to allThe Westies is a name known to allThe Westies is a name known to allThe Westies is a name known to allThe Westies is a name known to allThe Westies is a name known to allThe Westies is a name known to all

Hi Tessa
Just picked up mail thanks for offer, but hubby has arranged a night out for me.
Will keep in touch, will definatel do it another time.

regards
Old Mar 26th 2008, 11:10 am
Just Joined

Chapman is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The Westies
Just arrived in the Sunshine Coast 1 month ago and trying to settle in to OZ life. Are there any more new arrivals out there wishing to meet up for a drink and chat.
Me and OH are currently living in Twin Waters which is very nice and close to the beach and also shops in Maroochydore.
Hiya,

We have been here just over 4 months and live in Little Mountain. Do you have children we have a boy 15 years and girl 10 years.

June, Bill, Myles and Tayla
Old Mar 26th 2008, 10:31 pm
Forum Regular

HI Chapman,

We dont have any kids, but tend to spend quite a lot of time with my 2 neices who are over here with my sister and brother-in-law in maroochydore.
Old Mar 28th 2008, 3:53 pm
Forum Regular

BecciJ will become famous soon enough

Hi all!

Me & my OH moving out mid June & it would be great to meet up with other ex pats.

I'll be working in Maroochydore. We've not sorted a rental out yet but will probably get a hostel in Maroochydore to begin with.

I'm 26, OH is 31

x
Old Mar 29th 2008, 2:07 am
Just Joined

Longland is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there we're new to this site and have been on the (un)Sunny coast for 3 months and we love it.
Old Mar 29th 2008, 2:52 am
Forum Regular

frorge is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Longland
Hi there we're new to this site and have been on the (un)Sunny coast for 3 months and we love it.
Hey there, weve been on the coast for 6 months and also love it. Whereabouts in Mountain Creek are you ? Weve just bought a house in Buderim, but its the MC side ! ( Timberdale Estate ) Are you anywhere near ?

Ang
Old Mar 29th 2008, 6:17 am
Just Joined

We're on Waterbury Park off Glenfields, our kids go to MCSHS so needed to be in the catchment. Whereabouts is the Timberdale Estate?

Russ & Maria
Old Mar 29th 2008, 10:15 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Longland
We're on Waterbury Park off Glenfields, our kids go to MCSHS so needed to be in the catchment. Whereabouts is the Timberdale Estate?

Russ & Maria
Hey, its just of the Karawatha Drive, so pretty much round the corner. My boys are only 2 & 1, so not at school yet, but they will go to MCSHS as well one day !!

Do you like it round there. Have you managed to make lots of friends ?? Because we were renting, we didnt get out much, but now we are settled, we want and need to get out and about a bit !! Im looking for a pt job, so that will be good.

Ang
Old Mar 30th 2008, 8:15 am
Just Joined

jenandjames is on a distinguished road

Hi

I also live in Timberdale, arrived early Feb. Both my children attend MCHS. Just got a part time job, but would love to meet up for a coffee/chat.

PM me with your details if you want to meet up.

Thanks

Jennie
Old Mar 31st 2008, 1:55 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jenandjames
Hi

I also live in Timberdale, arrived early Feb. Both my children attend MCHS. Just got a part time job, but would love to meet up for a coffee/chat.

PM me with your details if you want to meet up.

Thanks

Jennie

Hi jennie Ive PM'd you.

Ang
Old Mar 31st 2008, 2:03 am
Just Joined

Hi Ang & Jennie
We are still renting in Waterbury Park, but we are on a great street where all the neighbours are really nice. We got invited to a street sausage sizzle the first week we were here. Not met many other english though, as they are all australian down our road.
We have just managed to get a job, but would love to meet you both. PM when you are meeting up, if you dont mind a gate crasher!!!
Jennie what year are your kids in?
Maria
Old Mar 31st 2008, 2:07 am
life's good

allison is a jewel in the roughallison is a jewel in the roughallison is a jewel in the roughallison is a jewel in the rough

Planning a coffee meet/lunch friday in moo'ba/la balsa (child-friendly) for girls or mums. If interested PM me.
Old Apr 1st 2008, 5:37 am
Banned

LDU1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Let me know where, I know Jennie too...

Take care

Tessa

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.