Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

new suburbs in perth

Wikiposts

new suburbs in perth

Old May 30th 2006, 5:59 am
JB2
Forum Regular

JB2 has a brilliant futureJB2 has a brilliant futureJB2 has a brilliant futureJB2 has a brilliant futureJB2 has a brilliant futureJB2 has a brilliant future
Default new suburbs in perth

[/B]

HI, can anyone tell me if there are any new suburbs being developed in perth. somewhere in a reasonably nice area (affordable) and good for the kids. i keep seeing people talk about these type of places in brisbane but don't see alot for perth. any advice would be appreciated. thanks
Old May 30th 2006, 6:19 am
Living & Loving in Perth

hoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: new suburbs in perth

Originally Posted by JB2
[/B]

HI, can anyone tell me if there are any new suburbs being developed in perth. somewhere in a reasonably nice area (affordable) and good for the kids. i keep seeing people talk about these type of places in brisbane but don't see alot for perth. any advice would be appreciated. thanks
its a bit of a broad question really you may need to be more specific north or south of the river? etc....

cheers steve
Old May 30th 2006, 8:39 am
JB2
Forum Regular

JB2 has a brilliant futureJB2 has a brilliant futureJB2 has a brilliant futureJB2 has a brilliant futureJB2 has a brilliant futureJB2 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by hoops
its a bit of a broad question really you may need to be more specific north or south of the river? etc....

cheers steve
Hi i'm coming over end of June and will explore north and south, what i was after if there are any big areas being developed, that i should take a look at. thanks
Old May 30th 2006, 10:06 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JB2
Hi i'm coming over end of June and will explore north and south, what i was after if there are any big areas being developed, that i should take a look at. thanks
Mandurah which is about an hour south from Perth is really being developed, this is where we're going, went for a visit last year and loved it.
Old May 30th 2006, 10:35 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JB2
[/B]

Ellenbrook in the Swan Valley. It is being advertised on the TV at the moment.
Old May 30th 2006, 11:00 am
Forum Regular

shade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really nice

Hi.I'm living in Ellenbrook which is a suburb only 10 eyars old but growing all the time.Next to this a place called the Vale which is going to look lovely.
Great for kids now more things been developed.
Old May 30th 2006, 12:04 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

If you want north and beach then look at butler/brighton.
There is building works all over perth , google for some land sales you will find some .
Theres somlerly too which is in clarkson not realy new but will have lots of shops etc in the area when finished
Old May 31st 2006, 12:05 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Perthforme
If you want north and beach then look at butler/brighton.
There is building works all over perth , google for some land sales you will find some .
Theres somlerly too which is in clarkson not realy new but will have lots of shops etc in the area when finished
The dilemma is, Steve, whether you want to attract poms to your suburb so you get mates / push up prices or risk making the trains even busier

What the hell. We love Carramar, and Banksia Grove (next burb which used to have a bad rep) is getting 3000 new plots in the next 10 years. There are quite a few burbs down the Wanneroo Rd as far as Landsdale springing up too.
Old May 31st 2006, 1:05 am

Originally Posted by worzel
The dilemma is, Steve, whether you want to attract poms to your suburb so you get mates / push up prices or risk making the trains even busier

What the hell. We love Carramar, and Banksia Grove (next burb which used to have a bad rep) is getting 3000 new plots in the next 10 years. There are quite a few burbs down the Wanneroo Rd as far as Landsdale springing up too.
I would be choked if the prices went up anymore here honest our place has only gone up $ 60k since we put the offer in in feb !!!!
One of the aussie i used to work with lived in baksia and said it was ok.
Visited some poms that have been here 35 years and moved to Byford and its little brit down there too lol !!!
We soon
Old May 31st 2006, 1:52 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

We soon
Seconded
Old May 31st 2006, 1:55 am

Seconded
Sat 10th ?
Old May 31st 2006, 4:08 am
Forum Regular

zerocash is an unknown quantity at this point

I have been going to Perth for 3 years now and it is changing all the time.. they are developing everywhere..
Lan is going mad there now.. too many imigrants with money
Old May 31st 2006, 12:06 pm
A former regular of BE

Sat 10th ?
Going to a party that day. We have given up on this weekend away now as we can't get a room anywhere so this weekend? Sam is out Saturday so Friday or Sunday?
Old May 31st 2006, 12:11 pm

Going to a party that day. We have given up on this weekend away now as we can't get a room anywhere so this weekend? Sam is out Saturday so Friday or Sunday?
No can dothis w/end how bout 17th ?
Old May 31st 2006, 9:04 pm
A former regular of BE

No can dothis w/end how bout 17th ?
I think the girls are our that night. And the following Saturday I am going to the rugby

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.