New starter

Old Nov 3rd 2005, 9:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy New starter

Firstly, hello to everyone out there. New to the forum as at the very begininng of the emigration process. Any help that anyone can give us would be greatly appreciated. There is two things that we cannot decide on though. Is is best to do all work yourself or is it advisable to get an agent? And secondly which visa would be the better a skilled 136 or a RMSM?Thanks and hope to have a happy journey to the end of the process and beyond. (HOPEFULLY IN PERTH)
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 9:54 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New starter

Originally Posted by mick69
Firstly, hello to everyone out there. New to the forum as at the very begininng of the emigration process. Any help that anyone can give us would be greatly appreciated. There is two things that we cannot decide on though. Is is best to do all work yourself or is it advisable to get an agent? And secondly which visa would be the better a skilled 136 or a RMSM?Thanks and hope to have a happy journey to the end of the process and beyond. (HOPEFULLY IN PERTH)
Hi Mick and welcome to BE.
You would probably be better off posting this in the Immigration forum as there is tons of info on there about the different types of visas and whether you should use an agent or not.
Good Luck
Julie
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 9:54 pm
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

welcome to BE
Im sure lots will have an opinion
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 11:09 pm
Just Joined

pen-tel will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: New starter

Hi
We would advise using an agent but be careful who you choose! We looked at loads and decided to go with George Lombard in Sydney as our friends used him and had no problems - and neither have we. His web address is: www.austimmigration.com.au. He has lots of info on this site also. Good luck!

Pen-Tel
Old Nov 4th 2005, 10:08 am
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Julie have took your advice and put on Immigration. Already had a good start. Thanks for that.
Mick
Old Nov 4th 2005, 10:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Pen-Tel
Had a look at the web site you suggested. Looks really helpful. Thanks very much. Will let you know what happens
Mick