Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

New to Springfield Lakes, Brisbane

New to Springfield Lakes, Brisbane

Old Jan 2nd 2012, 10:03 am
Just Joined

aussiehammer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New to Springfield Lakes, Brisbane

My wife and I and our two Daughters aged 4 and 2 have recently relocated to Springfield Lakes and were wondering if any other Expats were in the area to catch up with for a beer and a barbie (or a cup of tea) either is fine..!
Old Jan 2nd 2012, 10:50 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New to Springfield Lakes, Brisbane

Hi there and welcome to B.E.

Just dropping in to welcome you to the forum and give you a point of contact should you need any help with the site in general. You can contact me here.

A list of all the moderators and helpers with their relevant countries including Australia can be found here.

I can't help with the meet ups bit as I'm more than a few hours away but someone will drop by I'm sure.

Any problems, dont hesitate to PM me.

Enjoy B.E.

Alistair.
Old Jan 2nd 2012, 10:27 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Sherlock Holmes
Hi there and welcome to B.E.

Just dropping in to welcome you to the forum and give you a point of contact should you need any help with the site in general. You can contact me here.

A list of all the moderators and helpers with their relevant countries including Australia can be found here.

I can't help with the meet ups bit as I'm more than a few hours away but someone will drop by I'm sure.

Any problems, dont hesitate to PM me.

Enjoy B.E.

Alistair.
Thanks Alistair,

Im still trying to work out how to use the site properly, im sure if i get stuck i will call out.

Andy
Old Jan 4th 2012, 6:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Andy

Are you on Facebook? There is a big group of us on "The Brisbannittes". There are regular meet ups in all sorts of areas and I know there are members out in your direction.

Love

Rudi
x
Old Jan 8th 2012, 10:05 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Rudi
Hi Andy

Are you on Facebook? There is a big group of us on "The Brisbannittes". There are regular meet ups in all sorts of areas and I know there are members out in your direction.

Love

Rudi
x
Thanks Rudi, I will check out the facebook page.