Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

New to site and preparing for the move!

New to site and preparing for the move!

Old Feb 27th 2012, 8:14 am
Just Joined

melodrama is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New to site and preparing for the move!

Hi to everyone out there, I am new to the site and look forward to chatting with you all and learning as much as I can! My husband and I are moving to Townsville in October and we are getting pretty excited about it - even with the masses of things we have to do! We have 4 kids between us who will be following us out in the summer after their exams have finished. Neither of us have even been to Australia so are very interested to see Townsville and meet new friends. We have done our research but are hoping its as nice as it seems. Thanks to everyone in advance for any help you might give us over the next little while.
Mel
Old Feb 27th 2012, 8:29 am
BE Enthusiast

macy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: New to site and preparing for the move!

Welcome to BE, it's an exciting time for you. You will gain lots of useful information from this site, it certainly helped us when we were making the move over. Why Townsville?
Old Feb 27th 2012, 8:43 am
Just Joined

My husband was offered a job there and we were keen to make the move over. I'm trying not to think about all the bugs haha
Old Feb 27th 2012, 8:51 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by melodrama
My husband was offered a job there and we were keen to make the move over. I'm trying not to think about all the bugs haha
Have you been granted a visa?
Old Feb 27th 2012, 9:05 am
Just Joined

Not yet but we are hopeful there wont be any problems.