History in the making

Absenthe is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation New to site, Hi everyone

Hello all,

I m new to the site, and will be needing info for the next few years,

I m 24 years old, live in Gloucester, UK. I did live in Thailand working for 2

years as a PADI scuba instructor. Loved the Climate
not the pay though

At the moment I'm a HGV mechanic Doing the college and trying to get the papers,

And the 4 yrs Experince so i ll be able to Fly over to Oz and Stay there.

There is so much i will be asking, all advice given is taken,

The first Q though, How should i go about migrating? i know i need the papers for HGV, But dont have a relative over there,

Should i get my papers in a few yrs, then travel there on a 12 month working holiday, maybe find a job and a sponsor?

Thanks All.
Old Dec 8th 2006, 8:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Streaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New to site, Hi everyone

Originally Posted by Absenthe
Hello all,

I m new to the site, and will be needing info for the next few years,

I m 24 years old, live in Gloucester, UK. I did live in Thailand working for 2

years as a PADI scuba instructor. Loved the Climate
not the pay though

At the moment I'm a HGV mechanic Doing the college and trying to get the papers,

And the 4 yrs Experince so i ll be able to Fly over to Oz and Stay there.

There is so much i will be asking, all advice given is taken,

The first Q though, How should i go about migrating? i know i need the papers for HGV, But dont have a relative over there,

Should i get my papers in a few yrs, then travel there on a 12 month working holiday, maybe find a job and a sponsor?

Thanks All.

Hello again Absenthe, already welcomed you on another thread, but having just read yours my advice would be to talk to an agent. Many of them offer a free 1st chat and they are clued up on what the best way forward for your circumstances would be. There are many agents on this site that come highly recommended by the people that have used them, you could do a search or you could post on the immigration forum with a few questions and I'm sure you would get advice on what your next step should be. Anyways, good luck with whatever you decide.
S xx
Old Dec 8th 2006, 9:46 pm
History in the making

Originally Posted by Streaks
Hello again Absenthe, already welcomed you on another thread, but having just read yours my advice would be to talk to an agent. Many of them offer a free 1st chat and they are clued up on what the best way forward for your circumstances would be. There are many agents on this site that come highly recommended by the people that have used them, you could do a search or you could post on the immigration forum with a few questions and I'm sure you would get advice on what your next step should be. Anyways, good luck with whatever you decide.
S xx
Yeah, thanks again, i ll see how it goes and contact a few agents, can u recommend one?
Old Dec 8th 2006, 10:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Streaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Absenthe
Yeah, thanks again, i ll see how it goes and contact a few agents, can u recommend one?
we're using 'Thinking Australia', they have been fantastic for us.
S xx
Old Dec 9th 2006, 10:24 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Have a look at gomatilda.com

they are pretty knowledgable on there!!!

Good luck with it!
Old Dec 9th 2006, 4:11 pm
History in the making

Great thanks guys, i ll have a look at both, i know they ll say u need the paper s for mechanics first but its good to know where to turn to, Wonder what the house prices will be like by the time i get there? its a horrible thought