Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

New on this site!!! anyone in NSW?

New on this site!!! anyone in NSW?

Old Sep 22nd 2008, 1:27 pm
Just Joined

Princess_Leia is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New on this site!!! anyone in NSW?

Just wondered if anyone out there was around the mount annan area?

Please someone get back to me and stop me worriying!!!!!!!

Princess xx
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 2:44 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New on this site!!! anyone in NSW?

Shitloads of Sydney-siders kicking about (I'm 130km south) - what is it you want to know?
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 7:47 pm
OH is STILL undecided grr

Racht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond repute

Princess, grab yourself a coffee or whatever beveridge you desire and have a long browse thro the forum there's lots and lots of info/advice on NSW....oh yeah ...Welcome to BE
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 8:24 pm
Forum Regular

poppyjasper is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
We were on Mount Annan for 6 months but moved 2 months ago to nr Camden when we bought our house.

Kids loved it there, lots of other kids to hang out with lol.

P x
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 11:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

medwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of light

Depends on your idea of distance....we're only about 20 mins away up the Hume Highway.....

Unless there is another Mount Annan other than the one near Camden
Old Sep 24th 2008, 4:36 pm
what 2 do 2 get 4 stars?

Location: Originally Cornwall, 12 years in the Middle East, NSW now
sinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Princess_Leia
Just wondered if anyone out there was around the mount annan area?

Please someone get back to me and stop me worriying!!!!!!!

Princess xx
Been here in Mount Annan for 3 months now - what's up Princess

Don't worry
Old Sep 26th 2008, 12:12 pm
Just Joined

Hey there again

Why am i worrying.......because we are settled here in adelaide and have lots of friends too, gonna be moving to Mount annan due to hubbys work. Don't get me wrong, i am looking forward to another big adventure but to me Sydney just seems too busy for anybody to make any friends!
Secondly, having 3 young kids and a dog in tow trying to find a rental from interstate is proving extremely difficult and all i can think to do is stay in a holiday home for god knows how long with the dog in kennels!! and a stupied amount of waste of cash!

Please someone suggest some good ideas!!

Princess xxxx:curse:
Old Sep 26th 2008, 1:12 pm
what 2 do 2 get 4 stars?

Location: Originally Cornwall, 12 years in the Middle East, NSW now
sinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of light

Not sure who interstate are - like i said not been here very long

when we came over from the middle east, I used

http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bin...=bhp&t=ren&cu= just fill in Mount Annan and there's about 2 pages at the mo

combined with global earth - to see how and where the property was located, size of garden also

The main property agents as you can see from the website are Space, Combined, Starr and Century 21

Space have their own website - http://www.yourspace.com.au
Starr is http://www.starrpartners.com.au
Century 21 is http://www.century21.com.au/web/residential
Combined is http://www.combinednarellan.com.au/

Mount Annan is classed as Postcode 2567 for search purposes

Narellan, Narellan Vale, Camden, Harrington Park are also close areas to Mount Annan.

What about schools? private or public - need help?

Just holler
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 1:55 am
Just Joined

Hi there sinderella,

just wondered if it would be possible at all for you to view a rental for me as this is looking to be the only way we will get one!!

heres hoping

Princess xxx
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 2:08 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sinderelle
Not sure who interstate are - like i said not been here very long
She's coming from interstate - ie from a state other than NSW
Originally Posted by Princess_Leia
Hi there sinderella,

just wondered if it would be possible at all for you to view a rental for me as this is looking to be the only way we will get one!!

heres hoping

Princess xxx
Don't advise you to ask people to do this if they don't know you well. I know nothing about sinderelle (probably a wonderful, smart person) but your taste is likely wildly different from hers. I would only trust a very good friend or close relation to find me a rental. You don't want to take her word, get there, hate it and then blame her for ruining your life forever
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 2:14 am
Just Joined

Thanks for the reply but as you see we are coming from interstate and therefor do not know a single person there!!!!!
As for getting a person to view the property, i do understand what you are saying but i need someone to do this for me or we will be sleeping on the beach!! As long as the house is not falling down or over run with rats and they got me a few pics emailed to me then we are willing to accept a rental in any decortion taste, afterall its only a stop gap so therefore would not be ruining my life!!!
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 2:28 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Presumably you had the same issues when you first arrived in Adelaide - the same one everyone else has? In fact you're in a better position as you have the financial background to help you in. It shouldn't take you too long to find somewhere even with a dog. Check out all the links you've been given.

I wasn't being totally literal in my previous post
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 2:39 am
Just Joined

Hi there again,,

We were not in the same situation when we arrived here as we had the OAA, which is rented to you for 12 weeks so we were very lucky!!
As you say it will not take us long to find a rental........where do we stay on arrival until we do find a rental?
Any help is greatly appreciated as you may tell i am getting extremely anxious.

Princess xx
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 2:49 am
BE Enthusiast

TillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of light

If your hubby's work is moving him from Adelaide to Sydney then get them to fix you up some temporary accommodation, just for 4 weeks or so.
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 3:58 am
OH is STILL undecided grr

Racht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TillyG
If your hubby's work is moving him from Adelaide to Sydney then get them to fix you up some temporary accommodation, just for 4 weeks or so.
Or book into a hotel/holiday let/ b and b for a couple of weeks. Good luck.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.