New SIR VISA

Old Jul 8th 2004, 10:28 am
Just Joined

donnab4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New SIR VISA

HI Everyone,

can someone help me please ,can anyone explain to me about
the new sir visa ,at this stage my brains are mush ,my husband has not been given all clear from TRA yet still getting all his work
experience together (getting it right first time) but hes not on the list, we spoke to TRA and they told him to apply , but we are not sure if we will have enough points ,still not sure about sponcor and assurer, we want to go to VIC

CHEERS
Old Jul 8th 2004, 10:30 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: New SIR VISA

Originally posted by donnab4
HI Everyone,

can someone help me please ,can anyone explain to me about
the new sir visa ,at this stage my brains are mush ,my husband has not been given all clear from TRA yet still getting all his work
experience together (getting it right first time) but hes not on the list, we spoke to TRA and they told him to apply , but we are not sure if we will have enough points ,still not sure about sponcor and assurer, we want to go to VIC

CHEERS
It means when you get to Aus you have to call us guys SIR instead of mate.

Seriously, check this site out.
http://www.dimia.gov.au/migration/skilled/sir.htm
Old Jul 8th 2004, 11:29 am
Just Joined

donnab4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers Bordy
Still a bit unsure
All the info makes your brains fry
Old Jul 8th 2004, 12:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

simbacat is an unknown quantity at this point

I am not sure what you need to know about the SIR visa. It is a temporary visa, you need to work 1 year and live 2 years in regional Australia. To apply you need 110 points and you need to be sponsored by a state. If you go to the different state sites they explain how to aplly and so on.
Old Jul 8th 2004, 12:47 pm
ABCDiamond

For those looking to come to QLD on the SIR visa - List of Skills in Demand in QLD with the relevant council areas listed.