Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

new series of Wanted Down Under starts today...

new series of Wanted Down Under starts today...

Old Jan 2nd 2008, 9:17 am
not sure...

RedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond repute
Default new series of Wanted Down Under starts today...

Hi all,

I noticed this morning that a new series of 'Wanted Down Under' started this morning on BBC1 at 9.15am Sorry I didn't get to post this in time for this morning's episode but keep an eye out for it! Looks from the BBC website like it'll be on every weekday morning at 9.15 too.

cheers,

Therese

Last edited by RedT; Jan 2nd 2008 at 9:20 am. Reason: more info added
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 9:25 am
Forum Regular

melaniepittam is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: new series of Wanted Down Under starts today...

Bugger, missed it!!!!!
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 9:36 am
Happily living in Tsv,Qld

Simon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to all

This mornings show was focused on New Zealand.

Nothing special. A couple, with a child and a teenage daughter from a previous relationship. They all loved it, but in the end the daughter didn't want to leave her 'real dad', and Mum supported that, so it looked like they are staying put...

There's a bit of chatter about it here in the NZ section:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=502902

The only thing I found interesting is that the house prices they showed still seem really cheap. I look forward to seeing their take on the Aussie house prices...

Tomorrow's is Perth though - so might be a bit more interesting.

Don't forget, if you miss one, you can watch it on BBC's Iplayer:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/

It's just like youtube, but for BBC programs. Today's show isn't on yet though.
(oh, and you have to be in the UK)
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 9:41 am
Forum Regular

melaniepittam is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for that info. Look forward to Perth tomorrow.

Melanie
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 10:37 am
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

Melanie[/QUOTE]

Relying on a friend to video these, me video channel tunings gone all to cock over xmas- bugger.

Cheers for i- player tip.

Dave
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 12:59 pm
Forum Regular

MANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really nice

My husband would really like to see these but is at work. I have checked the iplayer but the program doesn't show up as yet. And unfortunately we can't record .

Does anyone know of another way to view these programs?
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 3:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of
Smile Re: new series of Wanted Down Under starts today...

Hi All

We watched this, this morning as well and were not overally keen on it. It wasnt up to much but it did give insight into what New Zealand was like. Scenery looks wonderful.

We are planning our move to Perth in May so we are looking froward to watching it tomorrow morning as it is in Perth.(my hubby and I work from home LOL)

Nadine
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 3:50 pm
Happily living in Tsv,Qld

Simon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to all

Wednesday 9th and Tuesday 15th are also Perth.

Radiotimes lists the following:
-------------------------------------
Wanted Down Under
Thursday 03 January 9:15am BBC1
Perth

Wanted Down Under
Friday 04 January 9:15am BBC1
Christchurch, NZ

Wanted Down Under
Monday 07 January 9:15am BBC1
Auckland

Wanted Down Under
Tuesday 08 January 9:15am BBC1
Melbourne

Wanted Down Under
Wednesday 09 January 9:15am BBC1
Perth

Wanted Down Under
Thursday 10 January 9:15am BBC1
Cairns

Wanted Down Under
Friday 11 January 9:15am BBC1
? NZ

Wanted Down Under
Monday 14 January 9:15am BBC1
? NZ

Wanted Down Under
Tuesday 15 January 9:15am BBC1
Perth
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 5:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

homewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud of

I only have 12 days left on my ntl contract but i made ntl come out today and give me a new digi box as mine packed in a few days ago! They are coming back on the 15th to collect it again.

oh well at least i can watch it now!
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 7:02 pm
Forum Regular

sormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud of

i caught it it was a good job i was back at work today and noticed it when i switched on the news.
i was too surprised at the house prices, for a minute i thought about going to NZ in stead, only a minute though we have sky plus so have series linked them all!!