Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

new series of down under??

new series of down under??

Old Sep 15th 2005, 7:43 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute
Default new series of down under??

Can any one correct me (that was the wrong thing to put i'm sure)

I was under the impression that there was a new series of place down under starting this autumn??????????

Am i finally cracking up !!!!!!

Sam (Alan + Girls)
Old Sep 15th 2005, 7:45 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: new series of down under??

Originally Posted by alan and sam

I was under the impression that there was a new series of place down under starting this autumn??????????

Sam (Alan + Girls)
Yes they did say a new series was starting, I head that too.

When it starts I dont know but I will watch it when it does.
Old Sep 15th 2005, 7:48 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Yes they did say a new series was starting, I head that too.

When it starts I dont know but I will watch it when it does.

Phew thanks for that PP, was begining to get worried i had gone nuts (or dreamt it)
Old Sep 15th 2005, 7:52 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Phew thanks for that PP, was begining to get worried i had gone nuts (or dreamt it)

I would be keen to see how all the families are getting on.

You going to Sandown then?
Old Sep 15th 2005, 7:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

No you haven't gone nuts I remember it saying there was a new series coming up soon
Hilary
(either that or Im going nuts too )
Old Sep 15th 2005, 7:56 pm
Sam
here and staying

I would be keen to see how all the families are getting on.

You going to Sandown then?

surely am!!!!!! (Alan too) i hear you are too!!!! good opportunity to meet a few people match names to faces and also the most important thing!!!!!
Old Sep 15th 2005, 8:06 pm

surely am!!!!!! (Alan too) i hear you are too!!!! good opportunity to meet a few people match names to faces and also the most important thing!!!!!

Im booked to stay Sat night. I shall be there on my own.
Old Sep 15th 2005, 8:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

When our removal men came last week they said that they had been approached by the TV company that does a new life down under and that they had filmed a family from Leeds going over to OZ. So it may be a new series all together, hope they do show up dates from the previous people.
Old Sep 15th 2005, 8:58 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karenjc
When our removal men came last week they said that they had been approached by the TV company that does a new life down under and that they had filmed a family from Leeds going over to OZ. So it may be a new series all together, hope they do show up dates from the previous people.

yes we saw that on that weekend of new life can anyone let us know

please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ta jan & gaz xx
Old Sep 15th 2005, 9:03 pm

Originally Posted by robos
yes we saw that on that weekend of new life can anyone let us know

please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ta jan & gaz xx

Might be worth doing a google search, I think its on Living TV or something, I shall see if I can find when it will be on.
Old Sep 15th 2005, 10:03 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Only thing I've managed to turn up is http://www.channel4.com/life/microsi...fe_down_under/ - which has already been on and which I managed to miss !
Old Sep 15th 2005, 10:17 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
Only thing I've managed to turn up is http://www.channel4.com/life/microsi...fe_down_under/ - which has already been on and which I managed to miss !
That was July last year, as it has been on there for ages. They just haven't updated their website (LAZY THINGS!)

The channel it may be coming on may be Discovery Travel and Leisure (553 on Sky) Or it has been known to be on Discovery Real Time (133 on sky)

I haven't heard about anything it being on Living TV though
Old Sep 15th 2005, 10:19 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Might be worth doing a google search, I think its on Living TV or something, I shall see if I can find when it will be on.
What happened to your other profile PP?
Old Sep 15th 2005, 10:53 pm
Banned

Bradley7 will become famous soon enoughBradley7 will become famous soon enough

Sam (Alan + Girls)

Said there was a new series now on one of satellite channels but is first series all over again? Will let you all know if I hear/see one that is actually a new one
Old Sep 16th 2005, 9:52 am

Originally Posted by Bradley7
Said there was a new series now on one of satellite channels but is first series all over again? Will let you all know if I hear/see one that is actually a new one

I am trusting you to watch it thoroughly and keep me informed as I will be at Uni

You will be my reporter.

We should have our own thread dedicated to this show and give the characters marks out of ten.

Dont let me down.
Sad thing, is I could watch it all day and Ive seen it before.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.