Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

new rental for the SOAPSTERS

new rental for the SOAPSTERS

Old Apr 19th 2005, 10:59 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default new rental for the SOAPSTERS

ITS A FUNNY AULD WORLD. ONE YEAR TO THE DAY WE LANDED WE GET THE KEYS TO OUR NEW RENTAL..OOPS IM SHOUTING
i might be off the forum after the weekend while i sort oot a new isp
so, one year in and how do the soapsters like it.
well where do i start ! i could blab on for about an hour how life has been so great for us, but i would only bore u all with my shit patter
so i'll put it another way.
after our first week we thought there was nowhere in the world as good as this how can it get better???
one year on......oh how wrong i was !!!!!!!!
life is just magic
and thats all i have to say
Old Apr 19th 2005, 12:12 pm
Forum Regular

nanci will become famous soon enoughnanci will become famous soon enough
Default Re: new rental for the SOAPSTERS

Originally Posted by soapy
ITS A FUNNY AULD WORLD. ONE YEAR TO THE DAY WE LANDED WE GET THE KEYS TO OUR NEW RENTAL..OOPS IM SHOUTING
well where do i start ! i could blab on for about an hour how life has been so great for us, but i would only bore u all with my shit patter
after our first week we thought there was nowhere in the world as good as this how can it get better???
life is just magic
Bring it on, Soapy, I couldn't agree with you more, wake up each morning thinking how lucky I am to be here, and it hasn't all been plain sailing since we arrived.

Enjoy life in your new abode.

Nanci
Old Apr 19th 2005, 12:34 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Good on ya Soapy, we will be 6 years in July & each year just gets better.
Old Apr 19th 2005, 12:41 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nanci
Bring it on, Soapy, I couldn't agree with you more, wake up each morning thinking how lucky I am to be here, and it hasn't all been plain sailing since we arrived.

Enjoy life in your new abode.

Nanci
thanx Nanci,
we have had downs too and big ones they were (our son was nearly kicked oot) but we looked on the bright side(it was sunny ootside)
and things have sorted out now, well we hope
Old Apr 19th 2005, 12:42 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bordy
Good on ya Soapy, we will be 6 years in July & each year just gets better.
magic mate, glad to hear it...they would have to drag me kickin and screaming from this place
Old Apr 19th 2005, 12:43 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

thanx Nanci,
we have had downs too and big ones they were (our son was nearly kicked oot) but we looked on the bright side(it was sunny ootside)
and things have sorted out now, well we hope

So they found out he was a Celtic supporter.
Old Apr 19th 2005, 12:45 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=soapy]after our first week we thought there was nowhere in the world as good as thisQUOTE]

Keep thinking that way Bubbles.
Don't want ya up here confusing the locals
Old Apr 19th 2005, 1:29 pm
Forum Regular

igual will become famous soon enoughigual will become famous soon enough

congrats on your new home Soapy and co !
hope everything continues to be rosey for you all!
What are you going to do without the internet, you'll have to take up surfing instead

all the best , Fiona and Nick
Old Apr 19th 2005, 8:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

BillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura about

life is just magic
Nice one soapy

Only 440 days and hopefully we will be saying the same about Brissy

Keep up the good work

Bill
Old Apr 19th 2005, 9:03 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BillnLinz
Nice one soapy

Only 440 days and hopefully we will be saying the same about Brissy

Keep up the good work

Bill
440 days ffs I hope that is a typo
Old Apr 19th 2005, 9:04 pm

life is just magic
OH FFS no puter for a weekend....shit that means u will have two hand tae hawd yer drink...........man u r gonna b mingin!!!!!

Best of Luck Matey to u and ur family xxxxxxxxx
Old Apr 19th 2005, 9:05 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

i could blab on for about an hour.....but i would only bore u all with my shit patter
Why change the habit of a lifetime?

Glad you're loving it though. I'm with BillnLinz - hope we're thinking the same in about 450 days
Old Apr 19th 2005, 9:15 pm

Originally Posted by biggy
440 days ffs I hope that is a typo

DOH!!!!
Old Apr 19th 2005, 9:39 pm
Master of verbal pish©

thank you all for the nice wishes you can be such a nice bunch when u wanna be lol
as for the little snipes at me..... i dont care i will be oota ma brains sittin in a hot spa by sunday
yeeee haaaaa

hey biggy......it took u that long to work oot the days a dont know....some people eh
Old Apr 19th 2005, 9:48 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

All the best in yer new home Soapy & Family x

Donna.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.